Kazunori Yamauchi Re-Confirms Additional GT Sport Cars and Tracks Incoming

How much does it generate and is that the net effect or to be deducted from lift?

This should help. From what I read in this article, the car produces 350kg of downforce, and 1/3 of that is expected to be generated from the front. So roughly 116kg.

So does the Civic Type R, yet it feels like the front-driven wheels are driving wet track.

Yeah, everyone acknowledges the horrendous understeer the Civic has in game, including me. It's just disappointing. :indiff:

Here's some cars I hope make it into the next updates:

Nissan 370Z Nismo
Lexus LF-A
Audi R8 V10 Plus (2015)
Ford GT (2017)
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari 488 GTB
Ford Focus RS
Shelby Mustang (even if the older one, doesn't have to be the GT350, although I would prefer it)
Corvette C7 Z06
Alfa Romeo Giulia QV

EDIT: How could I forget these: Mclaren P1 and Porsche 918 (they need to join the LaFerrari)

Agree. They also need the 458 Speciale, F12tdf and 675LT. I’m surprised that no console or PC game has a 675LT that has been developed by the developer, and not a mod. I think the Sesto Elemento, Zonda Revoluciòn, P1 GTR and LaFerrari FXXK should also be added to join the Vulcan.

Here's some cars I hope make it into the next updates:

Nissan 370Z Nismo
Lexus LF-A
Audi R8 V10 Plus (2015)
Ford GT (2017)
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari 488 GTB
Ford Focus RS
Shelby Mustang (even if the older one, doesn't have to be the GT350, although I would prefer it)
Corvette C7 Z06
Alfa Romeo Giulia QV

EDIT: How could I forget these: Mclaren P1 and Porsche 918 (they need to join the LaFerrari)
The cars I'm hoping to make it are either the S13 or S15. Or both?

My offline/sport mode profile: 90% offline races, time trials and 10% Sport mode.
I still can't understand why there are so few offline events in the latest GTs and often badly implemented. No prize cars for the GT league events, no qualification, no adjustable difficulty, no championship... And even missions are far too easy in comparison to the old GTs.
Agreed. There's plenty of possibilities for championships, driving missions, mini games a la coffee break. They could even make some crazy hard hotlap challenges where we can win the most expensive cars and I'd jump right into them.

Agreed. There's plenty of possibilities for championships, driving missions, mini games a la coffee break. They could even make some crazy hard hotlap challenges where we can win the most expensive cars and I'd jump right into them.
Maybe not as hard as the Vettel Challenge from GT5...

But I see your point, something similar to what they did on Tourist Trophy. Trying to achieve an almost unbeatable time in a 330 P4 around the Ring or anything related to that would sound fun.

So Kaz hasn't released an image of the next DLC yet. Hopefully this doesn't rule out the possibility of another update this month. It would have to be released soon though, because April only has another week or so...

Then watch Kaz release the image as soon as I post this.

Maybe not as hard as the Vettel Challenge from GT5...

But I see your point, something similar to what they did on Tourist Trophy. Trying to achieve an almost unbeatable time in a 330 P4 around the Ring or anything related to that would sound fun.
Never played GT5 so I don't know how difficult the Vettel challenges were, but I do remember spending the afternoon at my friend's house who was struggling with Mission 34 in GT4. After quite a few tries, I finally succeeded and It would be nice to feel that sense of accomplishment once again.

I think people are expecting too much too fast. Remember that in 2016 they announced they would launch with 19 tracks, but that later got trimmed down to 17, so the logical conclusion is that Monza and Tsukuba were originally meant to be available at launch, but probably weren't ready in time. Whole new tracks will take a lot more time to come out.

My expectations for gt sport are high,I expect a lot more from PD who in the past created gt5 and gt6. More cars and tracks are definitely needed.but I won't hold my breath either.

More cars, good. More tracks, good. :)

"Balanced" BoP, bad. No rain, bad. No changeable weather and time, bad. It's like an entire part of the game is missing.:(

I know Mr Yamauchi said PD left the weather and time out due to frame rate, but surely a compromise can be made.

I'll wait and see what May will bring us (hopefully rain and more than a couple of cars), before worrying about the stream of content updates. After all, Yamauchi said they could produce and put out content more quickly than in the past, so I would expect bigger updates in the future.

After all, Yamauchi said they could produce and put out content more quickly than in the past, so I would expect bigger updates in the future.

I take anything Kaz says with a grain of salt and well-deserved dose of skepticism. Most of what they've released so far was probably done at or close to launch.
I am not expecting updates to get much bigger than 10-12 cars and maybe a track variation, with a new track every 3-4 months. If you want a fleshed-out GT, people better be in for the long haul.

I take anything Kaz says with a grain of salt and well-deserved dose of skepticism.
Honestly, I take everything a dev/director says with a pinch of salt, even when they officially confirm something (that might never see the light, like many cars in Assetto Corsa that were announced and never made it because...reasons).

Most of what they've released so far was probably done at or close to launch.
Makes sense. If they need 6-7 months to produce a car from A to Z and they started working on more content after launch, then it could technically be ready for release in the near future, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. We'll see.

I am not expecting updates to get much bigger than 10-12 cars and maybe a track variation, with a new track every 3-4 months. If you want a fleshed-out GT, people better be in for the long haul.
That's what I expect as well and It would be nice if they could confirm it with a new roadmap.

Latest Posts

Back