Keane at secc glasgow last nightMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 2 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
9,089
Scotland
Scotland
got invited along to this concert last night,have to admit im not really that much of a fan of them and only liked a couple of songs,but live they are bloody amazing! the support band was great too.atmosphere was unreal too! only gripe i had was this drunk guy behind us,was acting like he was at a rave or something :rolleyes: but i didnt let that spoil a great night out :) got some good pictures too! gotta love 12x optical zoom

pict0089zb2.jpg

pict0001ve4.jpg

pict0005uk5.jpg

pict0018pw0.jpg

pict0023qs5.jpg

pict0024rq8.jpg

pict0047ob7.jpg

pict0055gn1.jpg

pict0053er5.jpg

pict0076jp3.jpg

pict0060jh3.jpg

pict0078uj4.jpg

pict0080dm2.jpg

pict0085hk1.jpg

pict0086eu9.jpg

pict0087nk7.jpg


the support band polytechnic


keanes first song of the night


the light part when tom asked fans to light up their mobiles and cameras during Try Again


last time


better verson
http://media.putfile.com/keane-the-last-time

bend and break


somewhere only we know


is it any wonder


bedshaped last song
 
Excellent pictures! And congrats on making the Keane website, it is an excellent shot... looks like it was taken from backstage as well 👍 I'm not a huge fan of Keane either, but I'd imagine they would be good live. I'm also not a huge fan of the SECC either, having seen Neil Young there (the acoustics didn't do NY any favours whatsoever), but U2 gave a brilliant gig there, and the acoustics were not an issue since they were really belting it out. I'd imagine Keane would probably be somewhere in between...
 
Back