Keep getting disconnected...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom1606
  • 7 comments
  • 4,632 views
Messages
10
Messages
WheresDaBeet
So, today I decided to race with a close friend of mine. I know him personally, and we live in the same town... he lives 5 minutes away from me. We both have great internet connection. However, only I seem to keep getting disconnected from the GT5 servers. :grumpy: We would start "driving" from my lounge, and suddenly my screen will go black and say "you have been disconnected from the server". What the eff? I have Nat Type 2, high bandwidth, download speed is like 10 mbps, and 2 mbps upload. I have used both wireless and wired, and it doesn't make a difference, I get disconnected either one I use.

So I just want to know, how the hell do I fix this? It's definitely not my internet, it has to be GT5. But how would I fix it? :indiff:
 
Redo your connection settings on the PS3...also reboot your modem....you never know.....
 
I'll try tomorrow. I decided that there really isn't enough time left tonight to mess with it. Thanks for the ideas though.

BTW, connection settings shouldn't make a difference? I was using a wired once and wireless once, and got disconnected both times. Actually, I got thrown out quicker when using wired... No clue what it could be. :boggled:
 
I keep having the same problem, try clearing the cache...!
 
How do u clear it ?

Settings menu from the home screen before GTlife, I also keep getting disconnected, I never have these problems with any other game, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, GTA4, Motorstorm PR and non of them are this bad
 
Yerh I've found that it seems to be doing it a whole lot more now, its either being disconnected or it come up with that warning saying I have to try and join the lobby later! Ugh its so annoyings
 
ghostrider135
Settings menu from the home screen before GTlife, I also keep getting disconnected, I never have these problems with any other game, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, GTA4, Motorstorm PR and non of them are this bad

Thanks man :)
 
Back