keep getting errors booting up gt sport :/

United Kingdom
Corby
i have a feeling this is a ban considering i was sent a 'code of conduct' warning by email because apparently i breached it, but his is write as just a warning and not a ban, and the error just says error and no 'ban'.

and i dont know what i done to recieve this, just played friendly on sport mode

I was continually getting disconnected at the same time when the matchmaking screen came up after qualifying, couldn't enter any race at all, maybe it was a server issue?

i have a feeling this is a ban considering i was sent a 'code of conduct' warning by email because apparently i breached it, but his is write as just a warning and not a ban, and the error just says error and no 'ban'.

and i dont know what i done to recieve this, just played friendly on sport mode

It is not a ban this same error code was in the beta but upon entering the options menu. It's a bug.

So this is the Email i was sent:
upload_2017-10-26_11-26-52.png

This might of been because I rammed people in revenge and then closed application straight after (because i come across some idiots).
Now i get an error every time i try boot up the game.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-26_11-24-57.png
    upload_2017-10-26_11-24-57.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 683930

This might of been because I rammed people in revenge and then closed application straight after (because i come across some idiots).

"ce-38700-8" is a Sony error code and has nothing to do with GTS specific "error" or "ban" (or something similar).You can get that with any other game.
As far as the mail,its again a Sony e-mail.That means you did something in order to get reported to SONY.Either way I dont think there is a connection to that error message and that e-mail.

View attachment 683930

>This might of been because I rammed people in revenge and then closed application straight after

Well, that's not a proper behavior, isn't it? :confused:

Back