Keep re-downloading to Spec II

  • Thread starter Thread starter prelude2elude
  • 6 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
18
is there a file somewhere on the net that i can download to Spec II?. Everytime i play GT5P the update to Spec II prompts so when i download 5 hours later, click ok, then it prompts again to download it. i have the Japanese version and am playing on a US console. i have never heard of anyone having this problem. I can still download songs to my hard drive and when i play the GT HD demo the saved progress is still on there. so it saves and loads still. the update to spec II takes about 5 hours and is really taking a drag on this game for me.
 
thanks, but when i search its only bringing up downloads that fail. in my case the download will complete, then when i click ok it says i have to re download it.
 
I've never heard of that before. You might want to de- and reinstall the game.
 
yes!i had this and reinstalled and all worked fine ..!

spyrrari.
 
I a week ago got a new HDD, so I had to Re install GT5P and patch it up to spec II
US version
Took me 20 minutes to patch it up...
maybe get the US version? Has maybe some coding for US servers?
 
I was able to spec II my Japanese Prologue without trouble, so the location and the game version shouldn't make a difference.
 
Back