KEEP THE S2000 DONT SELL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael D
  • 4 comments
  • 1,037 views
Messages
16
United States
United States
I just wanted to let you guys know how happy i am with the S2000 i won. I just used in in the A series Turbo Cup i put a stage 3 turbo on it and a couple other goodies to make it have 533 PP the max for the race was 550PP and i destroyed the competition by 30+ seconds. Oh yeah and i put some soft springs on it it drives and handles like a dream so don't sell it keep it in your garage and use it enough so that you can do an oil change on it
 
You can win a 550pp race with a Honda Fit.

I try em with the Honda Odyssey, just trying to picture the AI's reaction if they were real, "and I'm going to overtak- what the hell is that? The safety car? Its a freaking van and it overtook me" :lol:
 
People sell Cars in GT? I hate How they want to Give you like 30k for a fully tuned car
 
Back