Keeping Licenses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zReHmz
  • 18 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
103
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i just got my DFP and i wanted to restart the game fresh with the DFP, but i'd still like to keep my licenses since i have almost all golds and that took me a while to do. So, is there a way to restart but still keep your licenses?
 
No
 
I don't think so, unless you want to use a supersave with the licenses finished for you already.
 
Meh i guess ill just gameshark my way through them this time. No way im a going to waste all my time trying to get all those golds again.
 
Consider it a challenge, rather than a waste of time. Besides, you need to learn wheelcraft some way or other, and the licences are a gentler way of doing that.

I've done all-golds on the Japanese NTSC version, then the PAL version and I've done up to IB gold on my wheel-only game.
 
Agrees with Famine. Good for practice and learning with your new DFP
 
Ermac26
Agrees with Famine. Good for practice and learning with your new DFP
I will 'third' the comment that redoing the licenses is an excellent way to learn driving with the wheel. It's very different than the DS2. The licenses are in the game solely as a learning tool anyway, so why not use them for their intended purpose as you re-learn driving technique?
 
Alright, I will take you guy's advice :). I just won't be shooting for all golds.
 
No it won't.

You only get your National B and National A licences filled in for you (you don't have to do them, but you don't get the prize cars either), and only if you have a complete GT4: Prologue game, not GT3. The GT3 game only gives you the money.
 
ÄŁPĨЙΣ
huh? ahh, yes, now I remember
If you don't know the answer, don't give an answer.

You're going to get sick of typing out your username. Fortunately, that's not going to be a problem for us much longer.
 
zReHmz
Alright, I will take you guy's advice :). I just won't be shooting for all golds.

You should be. ;)

Personally, I've found golding the tests to be much easier with the DFP than with the DS2.
 
robwells13
what even is a dfp or a ds2?

DFP Drive Force Pro steering wheel (excellent)
DS2 Dual Shock2 controller. One of these handheld boomerangs with lots of buttons and analog sticks that have a mind of their own.:sly:

edit: ^ beat me to it

AMG.
 
Ahh, so i finished all my licenses today, I've only got 3 gold though :/
 
Back