Canada
Kaizen-Teian
Keirin logo.png
Keirin with Cars
TBA
Drop In Event
Total event time - max 1 hour
Lobby ID: TBA (Friends Only)

Inspired by Keirin or track cycling. A simplified adaptation for cars.

Northern Isle Speedway (4 laps)
Lap 1: Limited to 2nd gear
Lap 2: Limited to 3rd gear
Lap 3: Start
Lap 4: Finish

Round 2 Car: Copen VGT
Tuning: (100% 100%)
Car and rules may change by request.
Repeat until bored.

Please drop in. :D

Last edited:
Nuts. Seriously considering changing it for later dates. To something more friendly for everyone. I need more brain power to figure it out.

But at least this way I get some practice before facing off against Fudsy. :D
You'll never get a time that works for all with GTP membership spread across so many timezones. Don't fret it, just pick a time that's not too inconvenient for you and is accessible for as many as possible.

If it works out that I can come that's a bonus

You'll never get a time that works for all with GTP membership spread across so many timezones. Don't fret it, just pick a time that's not too inconvenient for you and is accessible for as many as possible.

If it works out that I can come that's a bonus
Yeah, those of us down here will always be at severe odds time wise with the EMEA folks. I got so excited by the idea when I discovered the post, but definitely not a good time. Might have to see about a way to host things Sunday evening my time one week if I think of a good event.

The FIA races loading up Saturday nights have pushed lots of the fun lobby stuff I would like to try to our monday morning.:grumpy:

Videos look great though, something to definitely try again.👍

Sorry that I missed this, fell asleep while watching a movie with the wife. Hopefully there will be a next time. :)

Looking at the video, it might pay to experiment with the rolling start spacing, maybe squeeze the pack up a bit tighter. Keirin is traditionally a tightly packed accident looking for a turn to happen on...
We switched to grid starts after a few races. That worked much better.

The Karts worked well, potential for lots of accidents. N100 class is fun too, can bump a lot more.

The Super Formulas could use a larger track. I think BB Raceway (either direction) would be a better venue for cars above N100.

I really liked this format and it was very easy to host. I reused the 1 race setting I had saved. We did roughly around 8 races in 40 minutes. So 5 minutes per race. Not only are the races fast paced, the time between is too. 👍

We switched to grid starts after a few races. That worked much better.

The Karts worked well, potential for lots of accidents. N100 class is fun too, can bump a lot more.

The Super Formulas could use a larger track. I think BB Raceway (either direction) would be a better venue for cars above N100.

I really liked this format and it was very easy to host. I reused the 1 race setting I had saved. We did roughly around 8 races in 40 minutes. So 5 minutes per race. Not only are the races fast paced, the time between is too. 👍
Looking forward to an opportunity to join in, should time zones permit.

Back