Kevster823's Garage - Trading Cars & Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevster823
  • 73 comments
  • 3,500 views
yea that car

Okay, well, I don't have it, nor will I be able to get one any time soon. I see in the OP that you're looking for an M3 GTR road car, and I have one of those I could trade you. It's 0/14,711.2miles/0 because I got it from the UCD a while ago. I also have a silver chrome paint chip.
 
Okay, well, I don't have it, nor will I be able to get one any time soon. I see in the OP that you're looking for an M3 GTR road car, and I have one of those I could trade you. It's 0/14,711.2miles/0 because I got it from the UCD a while ago. I also have a silver chrome paint chip.

Ok ill take it
 
Kevster823

name them

Any car that is sendable and can be painted i have

ps only premium
 
Yes what ferrari would you like
 
hey what would you like for a '82 and '45 ticket
 
Back