Kick Kiwi Tuning

• Thread starter Valkyr1313
  • 7 comments
United States
Minnesota
SQE_HAZ3L
You need a car tuned? Ask me!

I tune cars for the beginner who doesn't want to get caught up in changing gear ratios and suspension settings. The most I will ever ask you to change is the downforce settings to turn a ax wielding maniac into a tricky but fast car.

Anyone have any ideas or need any tuning on a budget done by me

Last edited:
I have a great idea. 💡 Use the EDIT button. Don't double or triple post here. ;)

Typically a garage is launched with one or two tunes of your own to give people something to review and figure out if you or your cars are any good before people start giving you requests.

A car with a list of parts and no adjustments isn't really a tune. :indiff:

Have a look around this forum and check out some of the existing garages like Mad Finn Tuners, Esattezza Autosport, and Grease Monkey Engineering, to name but a random few, and see how it's typically done.

2005 SVT Ford Mustang

parts:
Ford Mustang GT 05
supercharger
racing intake and exhaust
racing brakes
racing chip
engine balencing
twin clutch
sports flywheel
2 way LSD
sports suspension
racing medium tires
weight reduction stage 1,2&3
rear wing
new hubcaps( if wanted)

Suspension settings coming

This car is blindingly quick able to keep up with and beat notables such as the pangini zonda, dodge viper srt10 and the cobra 427. However you need to watch out for understeer which can rear it's head at ugly moments. This car also sounds amazing with a rumble like nothing else on the road

Last edited:
As Smallhorses has already said, throwing parts on a car is far from "tuning" it.

Especially when you have not one, but TWO fully tuned Mustangs (GT500 & GT500KR) to play with over at GME. :cool:

Listen to what Smallhorses has told you dude and have a look at our garages (MFT, RRV, ETZ, GME, etc.) and see what we do to make our cars the best things around for the casual gamers. With all different tunes that cater for all levels, be it a novice, average or expert GT4 player and for the different driving styles that people use when they do drive a car in GT4.

Just Announced from the Kick Kiwi Tuning garages:
Project Rust-2-Racer

About:
This is my current project: it's an old '93 Nissan Silva Q's bought and tuned on a 25,000 credit budget.

Parts 2 buy as of now:
1. 1993 Nissan Silva Q's (got mine from the used car showroom for 7 grand
2. Oil Change (one of the best things you can do for the car)
3. Racing Chip (helps the shift points and gives a bit of extra power)
4. Weight Reduction Stage 1(lowers weight by quite a good amount)

Next update coming tomorrow (hopefully). Also before and after lap times of Trial Mountain will be coming as well.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding Project Rust-2-Racer just add a comment

Cheers,
RedDragon

^ I've had a similar concept in my own tuning garage, using a Honda Civic Type R EK9 and a Nissan 200SX hatchback. I never bothered posting any more cars sticking to my strict 32,500 Cr. budget.

Back