Kicked out of daily races

• Thread starter Richstew
  • 26 comments
I had it twice last night. Both times I picked the NSX group 4 for daily race C. All other races (Toyota, Mitsi, Ferrari) were fine. Just loading into the track, just end up at the main screen.

I got booted 4x in a row. Check the Daily thread for possible solution.
I have been booted out of the group c 6 times today all waiting for the starting grid, its not good when your in pole as well. Where is this dail thread regarding this issue sorry, not good at moving around this forum Cheers for any help Stu

I have had this a while back, I got booted from two sport races in a row, just as the lobby started. I then tried to join an open room and the same thing again. I rebooted and it was all ok again. If it happens once, don’t try it again without a reboot.

Juat rebooted and waiting with baited breath for the next Daily C

Kicked out again this time it binned me out of the PS Network, strange when my internet is working perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. maybe it’s a PSN issue? Rebooting seemed to work for me, maybe that was just conformation bias?

This seems to coincide with material changes to SR and DR. If I've had a rough race and SR or DR takes a hit, I can't enter races until the DR and SR has adjusted itself, which seems to take a while for some reason.

It could be coincidence, but it sure seemed to correlate on my end.

Seriously this is doing my head in lol, I dont suppose you have a Union Jack Decal for a livery im trying to create, have just posted something but tht i would as lol

This seems to coincide with material changes to SR and DR. If I've had a rough race and SR or DR takes a hit, I can't enter races until the DR and SR has adjusted itself, which seems to take a while for some reason.

It could be coincidence, but it sure seemed to correlate on my end.

Yeah maybe, my DR and SR are on the upswing thank god, but this was never an issue for me usually, well not prior to my holiday 2 weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I encounter same problem many times and havent found clue why it doing so. To the end F..k it and quit playing the game ever again. Forza here I come!

This was a common occurence for me until the other day. Two things that have worked for me since:

- Delete the cache in the settings

- Never ever go back into a lobby after you've been kicked before a race. Make sure to restart the console.

Started a few months ago for me. Figured recent update would fix it. Not! Usually I get booted after several races. Today booted after 1 race. This should not be expected behavior: start game, race, reboot, start game, race, reboot.

I see no recent posts on this thread but I am still being kicked out before online races start for no reason. My internet is working fine. Don’t know how this is still an issue for a game that is so centric on online gaming. Is that still happening to other people?

I see no recent posts on this thread but I am still being kicked out before online races start for no reason. My internet is working fine. Don’t know how this is still an issue for a game that is so centric on online gaming. Is that still happening to other people?

There are currently changes that are in progress to the SR/DR and penalty system that they are working on. Hence the reason for getting kicked out of a race before even getting past the loading screen. There is an update coming in January which has also been floating around in the forums but no one seems to know what it will contain.

I suggest going to the notifications board in GTS to read and find out about the upcoming changes and how it affects joining a race and your SR/DR ranking.

Back