Kill Bill

Messages
650
has anyone else seen this movie yet? i just did today and i think its great. the fight sences are better then both matrix movies, its just as or more crazy then "Jackie Brown", "Plup Fiction", or "Reservoir Dogs". this is by far the best new movie ive seen in a very long time.
 
I'll probably just rent the DVD when both volumes are released. I don't want to see this then wait 6 months to see the ending.

Looks superb, though!
 
I saw the work print, so I can't say for sure how it fully turned out, but I can say this about it: If anyone goes into it thinking that it has the trademark Tarantino dialogue that has made his movies great in the past, think again. The violence is overdone (especially the anime sequence and the final scene.) The blood spray was just cheesy IMO.
 
Going to go see it on Wednesday. Can't wait as I've heard many good things about it.
 
its pretty good. the violence is over the top but it is good.
 
Saw it yesterday. Good movie! 👍 👍

Yes, there was a lot of blood, but it was all done in a comedic type of way. :odd:

Uma Therman has never looked so good, and either has Lucy Lu. :trouble:
 
i fell in love with go go, she may not be the prettiest but damn theres something about her....
 
Originally posted by Tom M
The violence is overdone (especially the anime sequence and the final scene.) The blood spray was just cheesy IMO.

Yeah, most of the fight scences just screamed 'anime!' at me. Not just the actual anime bit. It was a bit off putting though, seems like this film caught the 'all hail Japan for it is teh best!!!!!11' thing.

Meh, i'm sure it was better than watching underworld, which was the only other choice.
 
Originally posted by 1mic
i fell in love with go go, she may not be the prettiest but damn theres something about her....

:lol: Yeah, there was something about her. Maybe the little school girl outfit? :trouble:

I had heard that the "blood spray" was intentionally done in a sort of cheesy comedic way?
 
Originally posted by boombexus
I had heard that the "blood spray" was intentionally done in a sort of cheesy comedic way?

I thought it was an Anime thing, crazy arse blood spray like that usually happens in, uh anime yeah. I think, although i'm a little alocholic still.

It was enjoyable though and there were some funny bits to it. Like the swordmaker guy and his assistant.

Oh yeah and that school girl outfit was teh sex0r, err todaly. :D
 
Originally posted by MistaY


Oh yeah and that school girl outfit was teh sex0r, err todaly. :D

I mean who can resist a chic in a school girl outfit? Even if she's trying to kill you?
gogoyubari_01.jpg
 
i really want to see this movie, it looks great.Quentin Tarantino is the best, Resevoir Dogs is my 3rd all time favourite movie.The first being Scarface and the second The Godfather Series(although #3 wasnt that great)
 
I LOVED THIS MOVIE! it was so great. It is #2 on my list of the greatest movies ever made. I cant wait until Vol.2 comes out! it will be so great.
 
been waiting it out for the hype to die down.first two nights it was out in theartes up here,the line was out to the parking lot.i might go see it tonight and other people i'm going with are going to see the house of the dead.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
I mean who can resist a chic in a school girl outfit? Even if she's trying to kill you?
gogoyubari_01.jpg
My ex had a School girl fetish along with a cheerleader thing. He's gone, but I've still got the outfits hanging in the closet :D Got some pics of me in them somewhere. Have to find a scanner. :O

The movie Rocked! In one of QT's interviews he said this movie was about girl power. Damn...He was right. Uma does a great job of showing off her stuff:cool: The blood was so overdone that it wasn't gory :eek:

I saw the last line of the movie coming from miles away :banghead: but that really makes me want to see the next one. :)
 
I saw the movie, very different concept, but stil very good. I liked how they devided the mvie into chapters.

and dude, Luicy Lu is much hotter than that other b*itch
 
that movie was tyte as hell
the death rate is so high you cant even count it
i like when the women had her skalp cut off
 
Originally posted by Ellegance
...but I've still got the outfits hanging in the closet :D Got some pics of me in them somewhere. Have to find a scanner. :O

Ha, you're such a tease.
The movie Rocked! In one of QT's interviews he said this movie was about girl power. Damn...He was right. Uma does a great job of showing off her stuff:cool: The blood was so overdone that it wasn't gory :eek:

Yep, Uma did do a great job. Girl power? Meh. I never even thought of it like that. Eye candy more like it. haha, J/K :D
 
Originally posted by paganizonda-c12

i like when the women had her skalp cut off

O-ren Ichii was Lucy Lu's characters name.
 
Back