Killer '66 Cobra Tune

• Thread starter roadit
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
Still playing GT5 ..not a fan of GT6 although i'm still trying. Anyway, I worked up a very interesting tune for the '66 Cobra last night in GT5, re-won historic racing car cup. This may work in GT6, haven't tried it yet. I had all but given up on the Cobra previously. But with the numbers the Cobra possesses, I just had to try one more time. This set up allows for very good control at the highest horse power level which is nice because you can race on twisting tracks ...but the best part is, you're not just racing. This tune lets you become a monster in the Cobra! You can do massive drifts around corners with none of that throttle turn out garbage or wheelies that make you lose control. This is not for beginner drivers. In order to run this tune on the Cobra (and have fun) you have to be a skilled driver and know how to not be shy with the throttle, and find good drive lines. You have to kick ass. This is pure fun!!
Here it is.... ENJOY!
Suspension:
Ride height Front: -4, Rear: -4
Spring Rate Front: 11.3, Rear: 11.3
Dampers (extension) Front: 10, Rear:10
Dampers (compression) Front: 10, Rear: 10
Anti-Roll Bars Front: 5, Rear: 5
Wheel Alignment:
Camber Angle (-) Front: 0.0, Rear: 0.0 (this car needs as much rubber on the road as possible.)
Toe Angle Front: -1.00, Rear: 1.00
LSD:
Initial Torque Front: 0, Rear: 60
Acceleration Sensitivity Front: 0, Rear: 60
Braking Sensitivity Front: 0, Rear: 5
Transmission:
Set to mid/high range, I had it set to top speed: 330. This was for Deep Forest. But it can be set to fit the track you're running.
Driving Options:
Tires: Front and Rear: Racing Soft
Driving Line: Your Choice
Traction Control: 1
Skid Recovery Force: On
Active Steering: Mild
Active Stability Management (ASM): Off
ABS: 10

Back