Ive lurked GTPlanet for a long time now but Ive never been active on the forums. I realize that the forums Ive been posting on are the wrong ones to look for GT fans. I'm just looking for some people that wanna run friendly competition, run similar cars in a group (everyone buy a Racing Mod NSX and race them together), hang out and drift.
Most of my local buddy's are all RPG nuts, and the guys from my other forum at mostly FPS players. Just looking for some new friends that enjoy Gran Turismo as much as I do.
Thanks
PSN: Fareo (please put GTP so I know where your from)
Most of my local buddy's are all RPG nuts, and the guys from my other forum at mostly FPS players. Just looking for some new friends that enjoy Gran Turismo as much as I do.
Thanks
PSN: Fareo (please put GTP so I know where your from)