Kingdom come deliverance

Canada
Mtl
Any of you can tell if this game on ps4 is well patched now and enjoyably playable? I like the realism and less silly dialogue and acting compared to most big rpgs. What you guys think? Its 20dollars on discount now.
I read that the latest patch 1.9 is only out on pc for now and for later on on ps4.

Last edited:
I can confirm it's a cracking game if you can get into it, but unfortuantely I have the PC version not PS4 so can't help you with that I'm afraid. For $20 I'd say give it a try if you like that kind of game. It can be quite hard in places but if you are willing to get used to the combat and intricacies of the game you might find it really rewarding.

I just saw on reddit, it seems the latest pc patch is now downloadable today on ps4. Fixes plus some additional dialogues for a Theresa character.
You would say it's clunky or just realistic?

I just saw on reddit, it seems the latest pc patch is now downloadable today on ps4. Fixes plus some additional dialogues for a Theresa character.
You would say it's clunky or just realistic?
A bit of both, clunky in places but not so much that it stops the game being enjoyable. It's realistic in that you can't fight several soldiers off at once, in fact if you try to fight 1 early in the game before you've been trained how to handle a sword you're pretty much toast. The dialog is well scripted and there are a lot of choices you can make, it's worth a purchase at that price IMO.

Thanks, yeah i just watched a bit of walkthru and i like what i see. Although there's still sillyness like when the pc tries to go out thru the guarded gate and wears armor and a hard hat but no full headgear that covers the face and the guard is satisfied to let him go thru lol, even if he can recognize him and should not let him. Well he does it to let him off easy too cause he himself suggested the pc to wear something so he has an excuse to not recognize him and let him out.

Back