Kingdom Hearts

w00t. Bought this game two days ago. It does rule, even if it is a Disney-based game. And don't tell me to put this in the reviews section because this isn't a review -- I'm just letting you know about this awesome game.

Originally posted by KosmikFool
akldfhsodkhfsadlfkj

Yeah. My response to your assical post.

Heh, heh.

Well I was hoping to drag your thread instantly off topic by insulting Omar. Seeing as he loves that game.

If it was a turn based game I might have bought it. But i'm a lazy arse when it comes to RPG's so I hate ones where you actually have to move and fight yourself. Instead of just hitting the attack button or magic or whatever.

Well Cloud is in the game, so it's cool I suppose.

Brett, did I mention that you sucked? It's a great game. You should check out my review and tell me what you think. I realize that I rated it kind of low, but I still loved it.

OA

Is this a good game, I was going to buy it a while back, but decided not to at the last minute, because I was still playing Xenogears (for the 10th time), Xenosaga, and FFX at that time.

Hey we bought this last christmas for our daughter...she is stuck somewhere....

can you help? i'll ask her where....after the tarzan part i think...

good game, mostly because you have the Square (now Squeenix) and Disney combo pounding down people's doors with quality. It tended to be a little easy (for anyone that has played an RPG before) but was a good action oriented RPG.

Back