Thio Messages 3,422 Dec 28, 2003 #31 That was a good video to watch after a long day at work What songs did you use in it? I couldn't read the list in the beginning of the video since the resolution was so small and it went, "zoom zoom!*" *Copyright of Mazda Inc (I think )
That was a good video to watch after a long day at work What songs did you use in it? I couldn't read the list in the beginning of the video since the resolution was so small and it went, "zoom zoom!*" *Copyright of Mazda Inc (I think )
kirkis9 Messages 709 Dec 28, 2003 #32 spent 905of the time making the anime scenes there, theres lioke 11-12 songs from supereurobeat vol 90-125. will give the names when get home
spent 905of the time making the anime scenes there, theres lioke 11-12 songs from supereurobeat vol 90-125. will give the names when get home