KloakinDevice's FH1 Gallery || Blast From The Past

United Kingdom
England
KloakinDevice
KloakinDevice
Welcome to my gallery!

So I was going through my pc files earlier and stumbled across all my old screenshots from Forza Horizon 1, Really liked them so figured some of you might wanna see them! I have loads to post, would love to know if you'd like to see them all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMaNcu3.jpg

q8mOsPH.jpg

iYKmzjZ.jpg

zx9Qx0d.jpg

0FTSoir.png

Second load of shots is from a series I did focusing on the locations in the game, the first was the Shipping area near the city

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending alot of time cruising around and taking photos in the editor, i thought that it would be cool to document some of the different scenery in Horizon. I had a play around and decided on starting out with the Dock yards. I tried to take some photos that include objects that define the Dockyard from others.

Situated in North Carson near the I - 70, the area remains empty of life. Other than the occasional racer the area stays dead. The streets are wide and open, ready for freight to be moved to and fro. The only thing bringing people here is the Outpost on the outer edge of the yard and the orange wristband race Edifice Carson Challenge.

MdkKqNU.png

zsgTmaN.png

4zvjxpa.png

WNw9QRJ.png

cydx7Qt.jpg

Back