Km Done by one Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren_Rules
  • 2 comments
  • 525 views
Messages
9
I have put many hours of effort into GT4 and have used amny cars. I was just wondering how many Km people have done in one car. eg. I have raced 13000Km in my Polyphony Digital F1 car. On the subject of F1 i think that kimi should have won this years championship not Alonso. :grumpy:
 
Are you talking of a-spec or b-spec? Or that is not important?

Well you have done many km on your F1, as mine only has abot 5700(b-spec and a-spec). I have to check my Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II because it was used on The 24h of Nüburgring(b-spec.)

On my restarted game I have a, 1968, Izuzo 119 Coupe that has more then 1600km on the clock(all of them a-spec). I did 1000 miles! with it ;)


:cheers:
 
it doesnt matter if a or b spec. on the subject of 24hr i did that in my gtone and it has about 12000km on it(also used in sum other races)
 
Back