Knihc2008's Gallery

• Thread starter knihc2008
  • 2 comments
spamthechan
Hey guys,

New to GTPlanet but I've played Gran Turismo since its first iteration. This photomode thing is crazy fun (more fun than racing? haha) but I can't seem to get the hyper-realistic shots some of you are achieving. Any feedback would be great, and enjoy!

Blu Scozia 458 Italia
autodromonazionalemonza.jpg

bernmarketstreet1.jpg

bernmarketstreet20.jpg

bernmarketstreet.jpg

Midnight Purple Gallardo :sly:
kyotogion4.jpg

kyotogionz.jpg

Burgundy Metallic FT-86 (I've got a thing for purple cars, not sure where that came from :dopey: )
tsukubacircuit20.jpg

tsukubacircuitb.jpg

Probably won't be updating as much as the other guys, but hopefully will be adding more soon!

Last edited:
The response to my pictures is overwhelming! :nervous:

Here are some more!

deepforestraceway1.jpg

deepforestraceway3.jpg

deepforestraceway.jpg

highspeedringr.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife20.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

specialstageroute71.jpg

specialstageroute72.jpg

specialstageroute7j.jpg

suzukacircuit1.jpg

suzukacircuit.jpg

Sidebar: I painted my LFA that awesome, gorgeous white/red/green paint that comes on the FT-86 GS and it came out looking... PINK. What gives? It looks pure white on the FT-86. But it's straight up coral on my LFA :ill:

Sidebar 2: How do I change the thread title?

Last edited:
Bueller? Bueller?

I've spent all my GT5 time tuning my LFA, which has quickly become my favorite car. Been trying to dial back the understeer but it just plows like crazy. Anyone with an LFA tune that lets its back kick out a little PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

The sound is TO DIE FOR, and the acceleration is just insane. And despite how badly it plows, nothing dances around the Ring quite like this car. Love it.

Resprayed it "Majora" that came on the Toyota FT-86 GS concept. It looked white with red and green flakes, but it turns out more pink on the LFA. Probably less sharp surfaces causes more of the red flakes to shine. Whatever, I hated it when I sprayed it but the color definitely started to grow on me.

Too bad the LFA has such weak offsets :(

On to the pictures:

ahrweilertownsquare1.jpg

ahrweilertownsquarej.jpg

ahrweilerstreet.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzam.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzaa.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife8.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1h.jpg

Love the way the green flakes turned out on this one, even though the lack of shadows makes this picture look like serious photoshop fail
nrburgringnordschleife9.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1v.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg

Please comment :nervous:

Back