Scotland
GTPlanet
Street-King-07
Quattro Saltire
knockhill-rallycross.gif

start_btcc_knockhill.jpg

Knockhill_Dave_Newsham_250813-032.jpg

Circuit Statistics

Distance: 1.3 miles, 1 mile (National & Rallycross), 0.3 miles (Tri-Oval)
Corners: 9
Direction: Forward, reverse
Layout: International, National, Tri-Oval, Rallycross

http://www.knockhill.com/about_us/circuit_map.php

Opened in 1974, Knockhill celebrates it's 40th anniversary in 2014 as Scotland's national motorsport centre, playing host to great events from British Touring Cars, superbikes and rallycross to the British Drift Championship and classic sports and saloon cars.

In 2012, Knockhill became the first major circuit in the UK to gain a license to hold events in the reverse direction.

Forward

Reverse

Rallycross

Since GT6 started including more British tracks with Silverstone and Brands Hatch, it would be awesome to see Knockhill join the roster.

Last edited:
My favourite circuit in the UK. Pictures don't really do it justice, until you've stood at the bottom of turns 1 & 2. Simple layout, lots of fun.

I lived over the hill from there for many years, so it's a foregone conclusion that I was going to hit Like. I wish I could hit like 20 times though and it still count.

I only live up the road from this track (about 3 miles) and I've always wanted to race on this. I've watched races happen there and with the btcc. It would be great if this was on GT6.

This would be the greatest thing ever if this was added!

Plus would give me some practice for the BMW Compact Cup I plan to race in this year!

Oh if only these things would be added, we can only dream haha!

This needs to happen! Easily the best circuit in the UK. I don't think our English or foreign friends understand just how technical this track can get!

This needs more votes!

Back