Known GTS cars in full Carbon Fiber

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 28 comments
United States
Louisville Ky
RlNSKY I is an L
Below is the list of know cars that have been won in all black carbon so far. Some of the cars can be bought while others can only be won.

1. FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT
Can be won or bought

2. ASTON MARTIN - Vulcan 2016 (N800)
Can only be won

3. Honda - NSX Gr.3
Can only be won

4. Bugatti vgt, black carbon
Can be won or bought

5. Nissan - GTR Nismo Gr.3 Carbon
Can only be won

6. Nissan - concept 2020 vgt; carbon
Can be won or bought

7. Hyundai - n2025 vgt, carbon
Can be one or bought

All Obtained by getting gold on all Mission challenges (randomly picked)

SRT Tomahawk - Carbon Prototype
Available to buy.

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to put together a detailed list of cars that come completely in full carbon fiber along with how you received them.
If you get all gold on the mission challenges your prize car is random but it appears that car will be all carbon fiber. I need more information from people before I can confirm this.

Many of the race cars in GTS already have carbon parts on them but if you decide to change the color of the car it makes you paint those carbon parts and will not allow you to put them back to their carbon look.

I would like to know just how many different cars PD has modeled in full carbon fiber and why the option is not available in the the livery editor for carbon parts without the need of placing a bunch of carbon decals that most of the time does not look right.

Once this list is completed it can be added to the master car list thread and this thread can be deleted if needed.

Last edited:
I've found a really good & realistic carbon fiber decal that if you keep it in the right proportion it looks unbelievably real
20180112194528.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180112194722.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180112194814.jpg

Nice job looks great and that works very well with cars that have no carbon to start off with.
But for the cars that already do have carbon fiber parts on them its crazy to have to use decals just to get the original look back.

I will post photos of my FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT in full carbon when I get a chance. The level of detail looks amazing on it in full carbon.

Just want to point out that's a LC500 and the super GT car version. It's not a RCF.
Hahaha, oops, sorry about that, will try to find the right picture, but i'm pretty sure the RCF GT3 is in carbon fiber.

Edit.

Just found a right picture of the car in question :embarrassed: :lol: and updated my original post.

Do you remember how you or someone else got them in the game?
Daily car or Mission challenges?
So far i haven't got any of those cars in rewards yet.

Edit.

In carbon fiber you mean and without any paint or liveries?

Last edited:
Before I list them are you positive they are in the game? I'm just wanting to be 100% sure.
Oh, now i understand, you are looking for cars in-game without paint and liveries, just in carbon fiber?
I'm pretty sure those cars are not in the game, in just carbon fiber.

Do monocoque carbon fiber cars count or not?

Any car that you have received in the game that is 100% full carbon fiber has has not been painted.

Oh, now i understand, you are looking for cars in-game without paint and liveries, just in carbon fiber?
I'm pretty sure those cars are not in the game, in just carbon fiber.

Correct.
So far I only have three listed.

The red vgt Bugatti and one of the blue colours as well is complete carbon fibre

Ok but I'm looking for one not painted.

The FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT I received is also all carbon fiber but only comes in yellow if you buy it. The only way to get it unpainted to show off all that carbon fiber is to win it.

i1bAPRNzCJHJYb.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/vgt/fittipardi/

I'm trying to see how many cars can only be won in the Carbon Fiber only look. So far I have two confirmed.

4755894665531654680_0.jpg

If you look very closely at the red parts, you can see the red carbon fibre fibres. I do really love the shade of red it produces. The link directs you to the source of that image (a garage shot of mine). The quality at the source is way superior due to not being compressed (again).
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/photo/80/46/65/4755894665531654680_0.jpg
After a brief search I found a better example:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/livery/88/94/55/8151613193042559488_23.jpg

This is a gr1 vgt Bugatti in carbon blue (both colours are on both cars available)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/livery/72/66/60/7205782496313606672_23.jpg

The list of all the missing cars on the OP's first post at the moment of writing:
Nissan concept 2020 vgt; carbon
Hyundai n2025 vgt, midnight stealth
Hyundai n2025 vgt gr1, midnight stealth
Bugatti vgt, black carbon
Bugatti vgt, dark blue carbon
Bugatti vgt, red carbon/black carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, black carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, dark blue carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, red carbon/black carbon

Last edited:
View attachment 705938
If you look very closely at the red parts, you can see the red carbon fibre fibres. I do really love the shade of red it produces. The link directs you to the source of that image (a garage shot of mine). The quality at the source is way superior due to not being compressed (again).
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/photo/80/46/65/4755894665531654680_0.jpg
After a brief search I found a better example:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/livery/88/94/55/8151613193042559488_23.jpg

This is a gr1 vgt Bugatti in carbon blue (both colours are on both cars available)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/livery/72/66/60/7205782496313606672_23.jpg

The list of all the missing cars on the OP's first post at the moment of writing:
Nissan concept 2020 vgt; carbon
Hyundai n2025 vgt, midnight stealth
Hyundai n2025 vgt gr1, midnight stealth
Bugatti vgt, black carbon
Bugatti vgt, dark blue carbon
Bugatti vgt, red carbon/black carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, black carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, dark blue carbon
Bugatti vgt gr1, red carbon/black carbon

Thank you for the update on those cars.

8358689708864210432_23.jpg

6999250240743179792_23.jpg

So far the only way to obtain any of the cars I have listed in all black carbon is to get all gold on the Mission Challenges. Nobody has stepped forward to say they have won one any other way.

Attachments

• 6999250240743179792_23.jpg
    6999250240743179792_23.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
Ok but I'm looking for one not painted.

The FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT I received is also all carbon fiber but only comes in yellow if you buy it. The only way to get it unpainted to show off all that carbon fiber is to win it.

View attachment 705933

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/vgt/fittipardi/

I'm trying to see how many cars can only be won in the Carbon Fiber only look. So far I have two confirmed.

The carbon FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT is available in carbon from brand central (car #1 yellow has car #5). The bugatti vgt i won in black carbon is also the same as the buyable version?

4755832005932875788_0.jpg

The carbon FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT is available in carbon from brand central (car #1 yellow has car #5). The bugatti vgt i won in black carbon is also the same as the buyable version?

View attachment 706186

Then something is different between our games because the FITTIPALDI - EF7 Vision GT is only available in yellow for me. None of the cars are available in black carbon for me to buy.
I'm glad you let me know this. I even bought the limited edition game.
Everyone must think im crazy now if they are available for almost everyone to buy. Now I need to find out why I don't have them.

Strange, I took a screenshot of the car in brand central where it shows the colors:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180113215023.jpg

Also for the NSX Gr.3 and the vulcan i dont have a carbon version in brand central or as a prize car.

Below is the list of know cars that have been won in all black carbon so far. Some of the cars can be bought while others can only be won.

Can be won or bought

Can only be won

3. Honda - NSX Gr.3
Can only be won

Can be won or bought

Can only be won

Can be won or bought

Can be one or bought

Available to buy.

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to put together a detailed list of cars that come completely in full carbon fiber along with how you received them.
If you get all gold on the mission challenges your prize car is random but it appears that car will be all carbon fiber. I need more information from people before I can confirm this.

Many of the race cars in GTS already have carbon parts on them but if you decide to change the color of the car it makes you paint those carbon parts and will not allow you to put them back to their carbon look.

I would like to know just how many different cars PD has modeled in full carbon fiber and why the option is not available in the the livery editor for carbon parts without the need of placing a bunch of carbon decals that most of the time does not look right.

Once this list is completed it can be added to the master car list thread and this thread can be deleted if needed.
So what, Black Cars are back? Like the ones in GT4? Neat.

No idea, but such an option would be pretty cool. Other than that, I never won a CF car, so I'm afraid I can't help with your list :/

Can be won or bought

Can only be won

3. Honda - NSX Gr.3
Can only be won

Can be won or bought

Can only be won

Can be won or bought

Can be one or bought

Available to buy.

Hello everyone.

Detailed pictures for each known car would be helpful 👍 I'm a bit 'lost' on what this is about - are GT4 "Black Cars" returning in the form of "Carbon Fiber" cars in GT Sport?

Yeah some substantiation would be helpful. Preferably in garage with the paint colour shown as well. That NSX could be a livery editor car for all we know.

AFAIK there was no special edition "bare carbon" cars that you can win exclusively, or this knowledge would be a lot more well known by now. There are some cars like the Bugatti VGT and SRT Tomahawk that you can buy in carbon from dealership, but they are not exclusive.

This was something started long ago that turned out not to be much of anything.

The ASTON MARTIN - Vulcan 2016 (N800)
Turned out to be a fake someone was trying to pawn off as a car you could only win in carbon.

Anyway this thread has no point anymore and im surprised someone went so far back and dug it up.

Anyway this thread has no point anymore and im surprised someone went so far back and dug it up.
Did a search trying to find some infos about a bare carbon Lexus GT3 that I saw a while ago and found this thread instead. Can't remember if it was a special paintjob or just a car without livery.

Latest Posts

Back