kon2oo5 first drift vid [crappy] link fixed practice

• Thread starter kon2oo5
  • 20 comments
this is my first video of me trynna drift in gt4 since this is my first day playing it so i made a video quickly to see what i got so far but yeah i do suck since this is my first day playing gt4... o yeah & its me again 'klazyviet' just wanted a new screename :sly: ...

So now i give you guys the link of my crappy drifting & all comments please do say something or maybe some tips. thank you! :sly:

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...QQ0KPRS8SR13QTG

hope you guys like it ;)...

after this video i came back to the game like 2 hours or so back to it & practiced this track alot more... i think ive got alot better now from that video lol only 5 minutes of playing & i think i got the hang of it alot more hope to see more videos up by me some time later maybe tommorow ;)...

damnit!! 🤬 stupid corrupt memory save 🤬 it was autosaving & i did some stuff i didnt want it to save damnit! people, what car should i start with now? thanks...

Not bad. I find that a hard course to do sometimes, and with a lil more practice, it looks like you could master it. 👍

Not bad, keep practicing. Autumn Ring Mini is a good practice track. The small section in your video from 1:00 to 1:07 instead of trying to drift each individual apex, try linking them together in one big smooth drift. That way you'll maintain enough momentum to drift that dual apex after it, and it looks alot sweeter...

Droptop_Chick
Not bad, keep practicing. Autumn Ring Mini is a good practice track. The small section in your video from 1:00 to 1:07 instead of trying to drift each individual apex, try linking them together in one big smooth drift. That way you'll maintain enough momentum to drift that dual apex after it, and it looks alot sweeter...

i manage to do that but after the corrupt save now i have to start over n its not the same have to get same upgrades etc yeah its a good track too practice on very nice track... :dopey:

Back