.korn.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 7 comments
  • 891 views

OZZYGT

Premium
Messages
3,766
United States
NYC
Messages
OZZYGT
Any fans around here? I used to Love them during their early years, now, I haven't heard their latest album and I don;t see videos from them anymore....

I was invited to a concert for september 3rd...but if I see bad reviews here...then I'll think about it...

Ohh BTW, I laughed my butt off when I read this thread...pffsss..Korn is Evil...



Ciao!
 
Their self-titled album and Follow the Leader were good. I'm not a huge fan of the rest of their stuff, though, and each new album is worse than the last.
 
That's what I was thinking. It might be because one of their very good guitar players..monkey? left the group, so of coursr it's not the same.



Ciao!
 
yeah i like korn alot :D i liked them way back in the day when they were on the playstation underground cd.
 
Somebody Someone and Freak on a Leash are their est songs...




Ciao!
 
That's what I was thinking. It might be because one of their very good guitar players..monkey? left the group, so of coursr it's not the same.



Ciao!


No, it was Brian Welch a.k.a. "Head" who left the band. My all time favorite song of theirs has to be "Here to Stay".


Here to Stay
Freak on a Leash
Word Up
Ya'll Want a Single
Somebody Someone
Make Me Bad
Got the Life
Thoughtless
A.D.I.D.A.S.
Clown
Blind
Everything I've Known
Did My Time
Falling Away from Me
Twisted Transistor
Coming Undone
Right Now

Those are their best songs to me. I think I'm missing a few and will fill them in later when I remember the names.
 
oooppss..:D you're right.

I couldn't go see them because of this damn hurricane "ernesto".
Korn was one of the greatest bands man.

I don't like "here to stay" BTW, I don't know why though.





Ciao!
 
i like korn, but the new album "see you on the other side" wasn't as good as they old were.......sad but true!

viper
 
Back