Koyaanisqatsi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taurine
  • 4 comments
  • 412 views
Messages
1,785
http://www.koyaanisqatsi.org/films/koyaanisqatsi.php

Anybody seen this? I've managed to catch it on our satelite service a few times but I'm yet to watch it from start to beginning.

I consider it to be one of the best films I've ever seen and not one word is uttered during the entire film.

See the link for more information.. :)
 
I just checked out my movie guide book, and it sounds really interesting. It got four stars from my guide book, which is the highest rating. I'll see if I can find it on rental.
 
If this is the film I think it is, I saw it only once on BBC2 over twenty-odd years ago - is this the one which is essentially a few hours of filmic imagery overlaid with electronic music?

It was fascinating to watch and, for a Tangerine Dream fan like me, was pretty good to listne to also.
 
Yup, a contrast between the world as it was and how the we've made the world today.
 
Back