Krenkme's Kars

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 22 comments
United States
Brooklyn, Wi
krenkme
*Cool Picture to be added here... with flames, and fast cars, and half naked women, and stuff :dopey: *
we'll just use this for now 👍
TrialMountainCircuit_zpsac012c62.jpg

Hello, my name is krenkme. I am the founder of Clueless Tunes in GT5 and a member here at Clueless over The Hill Outlaws in GT6 in the tuning forum. I like the looks of the beautiful cars, the interesting aspects of the odd, and the funny are just... funny :dopey:

I've always been a huge far of the photo mode and although my photos will not win me any awards, I want to share them with you all.

Not all will be posted tunes over at (add link) CoTHO, but if they are, I'll be sure to add a link... at some point :D

Enjoy...please :nervous:

Last edited:
*Cool Picture to be added here... with flames, and fast cars, and half naked women, and stuff :dopey: *

Hello, my name is krenkme. I am the founder of Clueless Tunes in GT5 and a member here at Clueless over The Hill Outlaws in GT6 in the tuning forum. I like the looks of the beautiful cars, the interesting aspects of the odd, and the funny are just... funny :dopey:

I've always been a huge far of the photo mode and although my photos will not win me any awards, I want to share them with you all.

Not all will be posted tunes over at (add link) CoTHO, but if they are, I'll be sure to add a link... at some point :D

How did you do that? LOL! :lol:
Nice mazda MX5 photos you got there, especially the last one. I like it :)

How can there be two exhaust flames, with no flame coming out of the actual exhaust :P

This is gold! :lol: Nice start to your gallery.:cheers:
How did you do that? LOL! :lol:
Nice mazda MX5 photos you got there, especially the last one. I like it :)
How can there be two exhaust flames, with no flame coming out of the actual exhaust :P

Thanks guys 👍

Took the shot after going down the back strait on Trial Mt. And caught air. I was just going to take the pick, and noticed the flames (got lucky on that one :dopey: )

Thanks guys 👍

Took the shot after going down the back strait on Trial Mt. And caught air. I was just going to take the pick, and noticed the flames (got lucky on that one :dopey: )

But still...two flames and none of those two is in the middle, where the exhaust is :confused:
Weird :P

Could not get it to repeat, but here is the other shots from that replay (just wish I would have zoomed in on the exhaust for fun... note to self, when finding something funny don't deleate the replay :dopey: )
TrialMountainCircuit_2_zpsf0db14da.jpg
TrialMountainCircuit_1_zps11d7bf68.jpg

Good stuff 👍.

The Stratos at Willow Springs shots are great. Particularly the first one (7th down I think). I keep scrolling back up to have another look at it. The composition, the angle, the sense of motion, the lighting, the toning, are all brilliant! I love that shot. Best one yet IMO.

Can't wait for more :cheers:.

Love your tune's 👍 :dopey:, and now you're doing photo's too! :odd: They look great!!! I've been taking some too, just haven't posted any yet but seeing yours I might put one or two up. Keep up the tune's & photo's :dopey: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Good stuff 👍.

The Stratos at Willow Springs shots are great. Particularly the first one (7th down I think). I keep scrolling back up to have another look at it. The composition, the angle, the sense of motion, the lighting, the toning, are all brilliant! I love that shot. Best one yet IMO.

Can't wait for more :cheers:.
Love your tune's 👍 :dopey:, and now you're doing photo's too! :odd: They look great!!! I've been taking some too, just haven't posted any yet but seeing yours I might put one or two up. Keep up the tune's & photo's :dopey: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Thanks guys :cheers: I do enjoy the photo mode in GT6, and I hope to get better with time

Thanks again for your support 👍:dopey:

Yea!!! They are cool 👍 I like the last one, the car is upside down and the billboard is Priceless! :lol::lol: :D What track is it? I bet a beer it's Willow Springs! :dopey: :cheers:

Back