Krispy Kreme Creates Forza Horizon Donuts, With a Chance to Win an Xbox Series S

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 19 comments
  • 2,317 views
Best kind of donut possible. If only they partnered with Dunkin Donuts as well for the US.
 
What a tasty looking competition (sorry couldn't resist).
 
I'll take "things I wasn't expecting to write about" for 100 please, Levar.
Is @TB ordering 5 dozen of these for the next meeting?
 
deleted.
 
Last edited:
So, I had to go to the supermarket to check on this for research for this article... therefore...

1654611628674.png
 
Maybe a sixth box? 😁
Boolean equation is as follows.

If donuts, @TB will eat.
If not donuts, anyone else can eat it. Might need to disguise the food as vegetables.
 
Boolean equation is as follows.

If donuts, @TB will eat.
If not donuts, anyone else can eat it. Might need to disguise the food as vegetables.
Maybe we should make special ones with PGR logos on them...
 
Every time I see a Krispy Kreme DO-NUT in the UK I always think "ugh"...

Also, is it just me or is there a gaping hole in this marketing strategy ;)
 
Last edited:
It's back on,no thanks to Uber,bought them direct from the KK website. :)
 
I strangely like that Pringles Series S... have no reason to own one but may enter.
 
Back