Kstyle Productions - GT5 Video Thread (Updated - Koguchi Power - Formentara Trip!)

• Thread starter Keisu
  • 15 comments
GTP_Keisu
GTPP2.png

Hi guys, welcome to my video thread!

January 17, 2011
Video that I made recently. Huge thanks to Rivers for recording the footage for me. He is the bomb!

January 16, 2011
Twin Drifting with Seigo. Still not as perfect and smooth as we wanted it to be, but we're close.

January 12, 2011

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Teach me!

Added: How long did it take for you to learn?

hehe, maybe.

Not long. I use to drift on Live For Speed (you can view my videos on my youtube channel), so it really didn't take me long to adapt to GT5. Took me about 3 months though to drift smoothly on Live For Speed.

Damn, on LFS I used a mouse because I didn't have a wheel. (Guessing thats LFS in your profile picture, love how you can make custom skins!)

Any chance you can tell me your setup, your cars setup as well as your wheel settings? Might make a good starting point to adjust my car for drifting with a wheel.

Damn, on LFS I used a mouse because I didn't have a wheel. (Guessing thats LFS in your profile picture, love how you can make custom skins!)

Any chance you can tell me your setup, your cars setup as well as your wheel settings? Might make a good starting point to adjust my car for drifting with a wheel.

That is correct. I use to render as well, and my avatar was part of the render. :)

My setup is just a few minor adjustments and tweaks. I find that drifting with only the default setup is a good starting point, then adding some camber and removing the .20 toe from the rear to see the differences, making minor adjustments along the way.

I put the FFB on my g25 all the way to 10. I was using 6 but it didn't have the feeling i was looking for while I was drifting on Live For Speed.

<3 Love you too baby.
It looks like such crap now! but we should rock some LFS drifting. Somehow I can ROCK LFS but as soon as I get into GT5 my car rocks me.

haha Lennan! Finally I see you on here! :D.

Yeah maybe, I don't play much anymore. Got really boring without updates and stuff. :P

Back