Kyalami Slow Lap times After Update on PS4

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Has there been a Bop or something for Kyalami? I Found Aris said certain cars we're balanced for different tracks but would not specify? Before i could run 1.40s in the Audi,AMG,or Ferrari,Even some low 39s in the Lambo? Now the best i can muster is 42s in the Audi,43s in the 15' Ferrari? Has something changed or have i Lost Me MoJo,

Are you using 2020 cars? Don't they have different tyres to the previous years? Might be that if so.
For Sure That may be it. We all have to use the 15' 488 in our League Race Next so i will test the EVOs this week end to compare lap times ,Thank You

Each season has different BoP, and the 2020 season cars have different tyre compounds (I don't think they overtly affect performance they have a different wear pattern mostly but there's bound to be some laptime difference)

There's been an overall aero and tyre grip update, across the whole game.
The 2020 season tyre is on top of all that.
So yes all tracks no matter what season has the aero and tyre change, resulting in slower times

I could get 39's comfortably in the lexus before the update, Ive done a few races there tonight and I have to be almost perfect to get 41.9's.

So yes the update has definitely changed the bop!

It's also been mentioned (tho not seen it confirmed) that altitude effects weren't properly implemented until now so all the cars (but especially the non turbo charged) would have lost a little power compared to before

It's also been mentioned (tho not seen it confirmed) that altitude effects weren't properly implemented until now so all the cars (but especially the non turbo charged) would have lost a little power compared to before
That would make since as some of the times seem to have been effected more than others,Thank you

I could get 39's comfortably in the lexus before the update, Ive done a few races there tonight and I have to be almost perfect to get 41.9's.

So yes the update has definitely changed the bop!
I've experienced close to the same results,Thanks for the feed back

Has there been a Bop or something for Kyalami? I Found Aris said certain cars we're balanced for different tracks but would not specify? Before i could run 1.40s in the Audi,AMG,or Ferrari,Even some low 39s in the Lambo? Now the best i can muster is 42s in the Audi,43s in the 15' Ferrari? Has something changed or have i Lost Me MoJo,

I dont think its BOP I think the track may have been adjusted to the same as PC because i have ACC on both PS4 and PC. I ran a 1:38.4 on PS4 before the update but fastest on PC was a 40.3 so i reckon they may have now aligned the both versions. Also Silverstone was a lot faster on PS4 aswell so you may want to check that to see if that has changed. I made a video comparing the PC vs PS4 at kyalami a while ago

I dont think its BOP I think the track may have been adjusted to the same as PC because i have ACC on both PS4 and PC. I ran a 1:38.4 on PS4 before the update but fastest on PC was a 40.3 so i reckon they may have now aligned the both versions. Also Silverstone was a lot faster on PS4 aswell so you may want to check that to see if that has changed. I made a video comparing the PC vs PS4 at kyalami a while ago

Thanks for the reply Kryptic i watch your channel alot and often ck your set ups before anyone's as I've found them the Fastest and most forgiving in general imo! i will ck this out Thanks again

Back