Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa II

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHEN255
  • 7 comments
  • 1,235 views
Messages
1,039
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
chen-255
The offline grid size is 16 which must be a mistake because Yamagiwa I and all of the other tarmac tracks have a grid size of 20. I hope PD can correct this so that it is the same as all the others. Grid size matters to me and 20 is about the bare minimum that I like to have.
 
The offline grid size is 16 which must be a mistake because Yamagiwa I and all of the other tarmac tracks have a grid size of 20. I hope PD can correct this so that it is the same as all the others. Grid size matters to me and 20 is about the bare minimum that I like to have.
I think PD is testing various grid sizes to get clean races. I remember that it was a mess when there were 24 people :/... Now, with 12 per race, it's better/cleaner.

Maybe dirty drivers are now in the D class RFP too lol.
 
But this is offline that I'm talking about, custom race in arcade mode. I do hope that the online grid size goes back to 24 though, I had many good races with that grid size and it just seems more realistic to me, like a proper race.
 
Sorry, I read "online races".

I don't understand why they decided to downsize the offline grid, it's weird...
 
PD got tired of the AI whining about torpedos and bombers so they reduced grid size.
 

I'm very sorry, I was joking about all of the sportsmanship threads how the penalty system online works. Making a joke about the AI drivers offline complaining about being used as a brake in traditional GT driving.
 
The AI is now self-aware? Very impressive PD.
 
Back