Kyouto | Saturday Night D1 Competitions !

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 20 comments

Should be only /3 judges ?

• Yes there should be 3 judges

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No we should all track vote

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
United States
Pasadena, CA
DUD-Naoki
Njpjnyl.png

About the Kyouto Dori Factory Saturday Night D1 Comps.
Kyouto Dori Factory presents the all new "Saturday night D1 competitions". These competitions are about fun and their purpose are for the GT Planet drift community to test out their skills against each other and have some fun together. Rooms will be hosted every Saturday at 8PM PST time (by KDF_Proximity (PSN), DriftRyuji(GTP)), and we will have warm ups until we have enough drivers to make brackets, this usually takes about 30 minutes to get everything ready to go. If you lose a battle, we please ask everyone to stay and judge until the competition is over. This event is new and we are still testing the waters on some things so rules and stuff like that may change.​

If you are unfamiliar with this timezone, you can find the difference from this LINK RIGHT HERE.

Track : High Speed Ring

General rules:
600 Max HP limit
Comfort Hard tires
Grip set to real
RWD cars ONLY
Curteousy roles are required
Two tires in grass = DQ
One tire is okay
All D1GP rules apply​
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF SOMETHING PLEASE ASK

Last edited:
Competition Winners: Go Here.
Date: 8-3-13
1st . ProShoots
2nd. MLR_DAnGeR-KiiD
3rd. OBEN-1NER

8-10-13
1st. KDF_Proximity
2nd. t3kc0h
3rd. DriftNaoto

8-17-13
1st t3kc0h
2nd. KDF_Proximitiy
3rd. KDF_DoriZoku

Top 3

This thought i get this started up again.:)

Last edited:
Judging by vote? That usually calls for biased judging but cool I might think about this.

👍

DriftRyuji
Yes i well really appreciate that, really this trying to get 3judges in do qualifying runs in future event to run top8.
No problem.
Just PM me on here in advance when the event will take place.

won't be able to make it... My little cousin is back home so she would be sleeping and I can't make too much noise with the wheel.

Good layed back comp last night Proximity, loving the awesome motto I got given. The ninja that went ham, looking forward to next weeks

Good layed back comp last night Proximity, loving the awesome motto I got given. The ninja that went ham, looking forward to next weeks

Yes was chill I need to work on my 135i abit more lots of work on rebuilding a car :lol:

8 PM PST will be 1 PM on Sundays for me, so I have the ability to join one day if I choose to :D

Back