Lack of arcade cars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter lydiachris12
  • 13 comments
  • 3,019 views
Messages
8
All, I am a noob to gt5, played gt4 loads but I have only just finished my b license and just had a look at arcade and was quite disappointed with the lack of arcade cars available.

Before anyone shoots me down, I assume more and more will be unlocked as I progress through the gt life? Also where are cars like the bugatti veyron etc? I thought the game advertise over 1000 but there are about half (if that!) in the showrooms :indiff:

Please help! 👍
 
All, I am a noob to gt5, played gt4 loads but I have only just finished my b license and just had a look at arcade and was quite disappointed with the lack of arcade cars available.

Before anyone shoots me down, I assume more and more will be unlocked as I progress through the gt life? Also where are cars like the bugatti veyron etc? I thought the game advertise over 1000 but there are about half (if that!) in the showrooms :indiff:

Please help! 👍

To use your cars earned in GT mode in arcade, you must put them on your favorites list. The rest of the cars can be obtained from the used car shop. Not all cars will be available at once, but the cars available change with every day that passes in the game. So to get a Veyron, you must keep checking the used car dealership.
 
Go into your garage in GT Mode, then select a car, press triangle and there is an option to add as a favourite.
 
So let me get this straight.... I need to purchase every car from the Used car market, add it as a favorite, then I can use it in Arcade mode ?????

Hmmmmmm. I had hoped that more cars would be unlocked in the Arcade mode as I progressed - currently at Lvl 11.

Chapman
 
You can set up to 100 cars as favourites.
 
Also, every time you see the loading bar (loading track, not the GT icon), one day has passed and 6 more cars are added to the Used car list.
 
I noticed that my car in arcade mode has stock stats. My sti is 300+hp but inarcade mode it goes back to 276. Is this normal? I would hate to think so...
 
So let me get this straight.... I need to purchase every car from the Used car market, add it as a favorite, then I can use it in Arcade mode ?????

Hmmmmmm. I had hoped that more cars would be unlocked in the Arcade mode as I progressed - currently at Lvl 11.

Chapman

There is a tab in arcade mode for Arcade only cars with some full on race cars.
The top of the line is a zonda
 
I noticed that my car in arcade mode has stock stats. My sti is 300+hp but inarcade mode it goes back to 276. Is this normal? I would hate to think so...

I believe that is correct, arcade mode is stock. To use your 300+ hp car you would need to use practice mode.
 
I still cant just believe that one of the most exclusive car in the world (Veyron) can only be found in the "used" car lot (Standard!!! :eek:) ! Wow

Such an exclusive car not as a Premium is hard to conceive! Lol
 
I believe that is correct, arcade mode is stock. To use your 300+ hp car you would need to use practice mode.

that's so dumb...I want to use my modded car against my friend lol
 
I think that as you progress through GT-Mode and your level increases all the cars of your level should get unlocked in Arcade Mode.

This system would be roughly equivalent to Need for Speed Shift. (I am not sure if this happens in Forza 3 since I have not played it, could somebody enlighten me?)

The game should reward your level (driving skill) increases and allow you to drive stock cars (in my opinion much more fun than tuned cars) with any tire choice and in any factory color in Arcade mode. By tying the cars available with your level you will have incentive to progress in GT-Mode.
 
I still cant just believe that one of the most exclusive car in the world (Veyron) can only be found in the "used" car lot (Standard!!! :eek:) ! Wow

Such an exclusive car not as a Premium is hard to conceive! Lol

you can also win it by beating the gran turismo world championship under the professional events. i remember seeing it in the used car lot and it cost around 2 mil to buy it with less than 500 miles on it (if i remember right)
 
Back