Lack of aussie cars in games!!

• Thread starter JuzzaVH
  • 5 comments
hey guys,

Just wondering who else here feels there should be more Holdens and *coff* Fords *not* in car racing games?!!

I know Electronic Arts owns the rights to commodore and monaro and HSV or something but im sure OTHER developers that make good use of their licences could get their hands on such aussie muscle as the A9X Torana or GT-HO Phase 3 falcon?!

Heres hoping next gran turismo will have some more aussie cars then the AU falcon which was and still is just horrid.. They could call it MUSCLECAR 2 or something :rolleyes:

and for those of you who have never seen an aussie car before (you been living in a cave?)
here:
1979 UC SL/E Torana
03.jpg

3 cars (VX,VT Commie and Au falcoon) isnt riddled with australian cars. I agree there should be more aussie cars, new and old school. I would like to see the old and new school monaro in some games, as well as the commie and the LJ GTR-XU1 torrie and SLR 5000 etc

Yeah, some old Commos...VL, VK, VN, VU, VY, VS...:drool:

Welcome to being 2% of the world car market. Don't hold your breath.

I grew up around those cars - they were pretty horrible to drive - well, the VK Blue Meanie was a bit of a friggin' rocket....

Originally posted by JuzzaVH
and for those of you who have never seen an aussie car before (you been living in a cave?)
here:
1979 UC SL/E Torana
03.jpg

Nope, never. I don't think anyone can see a car ten years before their birth...

:P

Back