lack of news/screenshots

Germany
Germany
am i the only one whos wondering why theres nearly no news and facts about GT4-Mobile nor some screenies?

I mean its supposed to come out in summer , i´d like to know if cars or tracks will be missing (Nürburgring :nervous: ) and i wouldnt mind some screenies.

silence before the storm?

Many of us are very eager. So eager infact, that it looks like I'm picking up two PSP's when it comes out. Apparently the missus wants one, and I plan on taking one to work.

Hmmm... WOnder if she'll race me...

I'm really anticipating this as the guys in my office all plan on picking one up. I can just see a three way race during the lunch hour. It'd be awful nice if GT4mobile was networkable too. I know a few I'd like to race :)

As for the extended wait without any info, can you remember how long we waited got GT4? Well over 15 months after it was due to be released. I expect GT4m to be promised in June, and delivered in December (but I'll not bet on it...)

AO

Der Alta
Many of us are very eager. So eager infact, that it looks like I'm picking up two PSP's when it comes out. Apparently the missus wants one, and I plan on taking one to work.

Hmmm... WOnder if she'll race me...

I'm really anticipating this as the guys in my office all plan on picking one up. I can just see a three way race during the lunch hour. It'd be awful nice if GT4mobile was networkable too. I know a few I'd like to race :)

As for the extended wait without any info, can you remember how long we waited got GT4? Well over 15 months after it was due to be released. I expect GT4m to be promised in June, and delivered in December (but I'll not bet on it...)

AO

With their past record with meeting their dates, I sadly won't be surprised if that
happens. You know what though, if that be the case and PP needs extra time to
work out the kinks and mybe even throw in some of the features that exepcted
for the ps2. Like, Ability to use garage cars in LAN and online play...It's
well worth the wait in my opinion for it.

I'll wait till X-mas if needed as long as I'm able to use my USER Created cars
in ad-hoc mode.

I bet there's heaps of new info at E3 soon!

Sony has rumored to have capped the PSP's clock speed down at 222mhz instead of its real maximum in a bid to maximise battery life... I hope PD have got the go ahead to use the full power, otherwise it would be a much bigger challenge to get an uncompromised version of GT looking as good as it could on the PSP. GT is a time consuming game so they may want more battery time...
I hope this isn't a factor for lack of new info/screens! I just invented this situation, so take it with a pinch of salt. It is a possibility though. It could just be that nothing is wrong and PD are just foxing before the playable demo at E3!:) (I wish).

Edit: Actually GT on PSP is said to not be affected by Sony's recommended power cap. It will run at full power. :)

It's sooo obvious that the PSP version is not going to come out for like three years! look how long it took PD to do GT4!

Would you be dissappointed if the network wireless play wasn't part of GT4 Mobile?
Just something to think about.... since there's not much news of it and with the hype of online play for GT4 never actually happening.

So I think the delays right now are with the network play since it just HAS to be PERFECT or PD won't do it, thinking this way since they didn't do online for GT4..... 👎

Well, here we are and E3 2005 has kicked off. Sony gave its big press conference, the show floors are open, and you know what nobody is talking about? That's right- Gran Turismo Mobile.

Even the American press is covering Europe-only racing titles like WRC and F1 for the PSP, but apparently GT is a no-show for the PSP.

Guess what handheld I won't be buying after all? :mad:

Lemminkainen
Well, here we are and E3 2005 has kicked off. Sony gave its big press conference, the show floors are open, and you know what nobody is talking about? That's right- Gran Turismo Mobile.

Even the American press is covering Europe-only racing titles like WRC and F1 for the PSP, but apparently GT is a no-show for the PSP.

Guess what handheld I won't be buying after all? :mad:

It is very interesting that there was absolutely NOTHING on the E3 show floor today regarding GT4 Mobile.... I looked everywhere but nothing...not even a video monitor running looped footage.

Back