Lack of traction at dragstrip is frustrating

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
The lack of traction at the dragstrip is beyond frustrating. If I am running the widest racing drag slicks there is no reason at all any 300hp car should have problem hooking up. No reason at all. I thought for sure that the dragstrip would have much more traction since there is no burnout box at all. This is really my only major gripe about the game.

I think the problem is that 4WD just has such an advantage, if the leaderboards were seperated by drivetrain - it might not seem as bad !

However i completely agree with you - FWD cars have the same issue as RWD - still loving it, just wish there was more options on the leaderboards like - Same Car & Drivetrain filters.

The lack of traction at the dragstrip is beyond frustrating. If I am running the widest racing drag slicks there is no reason at all any 300hp car should have problem hooking up. No reason at all. I thought for sure that the dragstrip would have much more traction since there is no burnout box at all. This is really my only major gripe about the game.
the problem is that there are no drag slicks in the game, only racing slicks.

Back