Ladder 49

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave A
  • 0 comments
  • 400 views

Dave A

TreVoR fan for life
Moderator
Messages
30,475
United Kingdom
Cuddington, Cheshire
Messages
JDA1982
I did a search and I couldn't believe there wasn't already a thread on this film. I saw it today and it was really good, greatt character building and very moving (thats my way of saying be careful not to turn into a little schoolgirl in front of anyone else). It's told mainly by a series of flashbacks, it revolves around Jack (Jaquin Pheonix) who is a Fireman that gets trapped in a burning tower, the flashbacks show him starting off with his first fire upto being a skilled firefighter. John Travolta plays his role in charge really well along with the rest of the cast. One to watch with your missues, but if you don't have one, watch it anyway.
 
Back