LaFerrari and McLaren P1

  • Thread starter Thread starter AstonDB5
  • 13 comments
  • 1,717 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11
Canada
Vancouver
So I was just taking a glance at the Forza 5 realistic photo thread, and I couldn't help but notice that they have the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1. Is there any reason those 2 cars are in FM5 and not GT6? Is there an exclusivity deal I'm unaware of? Hopefully we can get these cars in the future, that P1 is beautiful!
 
I think both are in RIVALS too, so it cant be any Forza exclusive.
 
Not exclusive, Assetto Corsa and Project CARS also have them. PD just haven't licensed/ modeled them yet.
 
They're just cars that weren't included. People talk as though they are the greatest things ever created. They're just the current hypercar fad.
I certainly wouldnt say theyre the greatest things ever created but id love to take them around Nordschleife or Monza on GT6.
 
I certainly wouldnt say theyre the greatest things ever created but id love to take them around Nordschleife or Monza on GT6.
I'm sure you would. You can like them as suggestions in the suggestion section. It's just every new member round here seems to be asking for these two cars, which to me, have no more significance than any other limited run exotica.
 
I'm sure you would. You can like them as suggestions in the suggestion section. It's just every new member round here seems to be asking for these two cars, which to me, have no more significance than any other limited run exotica.
Sorry man. Ive been lurking on the site for years, hadnt seen any other new members ask this question. Didnt mean to add to the spam.
 
How are we supposed to know? There's 1200 cars in the game, but go take a look at the suggestions forum and see how many great cars are missing.

Nobody but PD knows why certain cars are chosen, so why are you asking us? I don't want to sound rude, but if people made a thread for every big car model that wasn't in the game, we'd have tons of wishlist threads.




Oh wait, people already DO do that..
 
No need to be rude guys. Simple mistake. I'll see if a mod can move this. Lovely community here i see. Wasnt a "wish list" thing. Was just wondering why two of the hottest cars werent in one of the top sims..
 
Sorry man. Ive been lurking on the site for years, hadnt seen any other new members ask this question. Didnt mean to add to the spam.
I'm not picking on you, i'm just perplexed as to why everybody is obsessed with these two cars. The number of likes they have in the suggestions section is ridiculous. In 2 years time, I guarantee nobody will care for these cars, as McLaren and Ferrari will be developing cars that are faster, more expensive, and even more limited-run.
 
No need to be rude guys. Simple mistake. I'll see if a mod can move this. Lovely community here i see.
Your sarcasm is not appreciated here :D
 
No need to be rude guys. Simple mistake. I'll see if a mod can move this. Lovely community here i see. Wasnt a "wish list" thing. Was just wondering why two of the hottest cars werent in one of the top sims..
^^ What i'm getting at. They're just 2 more cars out of thousands that could be in the game.
 
so we should see how many times a day we can be polite, instead of rude.
:)
 
I'll see if a mod can move this.
There is nowhere to move it to.

Locking this as we don't know why they are not in GT5, and they are already in the suggestions forum.

i'm just perplexed as to why everybody is obsessed with these two cars. The number of likes they have in the suggestions section is ridiculous. In 2 years time, I guarantee nobody will care for these cars, as McLaren and Ferrari will be developing cars that are faster, more expensive, and even more limited-run.
You can guarantee nothing.

People still care about the McLaren F1. People still care about the Ferrari F40 and 250GTO. Get a clue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back