LaFerrari Successor in the pipes for 2020-2022 (Ferrari DatsaFerrari)

As long as I don't see anymore of photos of this "F80 concept" that was flying all over the internet some time ago.
maxresdefault.jpg

Never been so sick of seeing the same render.

As long as I don't see anymore of photos of this "F80 concept" that was flying all over the internet some time ago.
maxresdefault.jpg

Never been so sick of seeing the same render.

One doesn't simply expect the fanboys NOT to spam the hell out of anything car related with a unofficial render, claiming as "official".

Unfortunately, I sense its that time again for the flood gates of no namey artists to have their work thrown into everyone's face again as official (along with multiple cringey youtube videos that have awful WMM Slideshows, Times New Roman Font and dodgy specs).

Being logical here, I'm expecting the Ferrari DatsaFerrari to have a more powerful new generation hybrid system coupled to the V12 from the 812 Superfast, possibly making over 1000hp, more advanced active aero and lighter, more technological carbon construction.

I reckon it'll more likely go after the P1 successor than try to square up to the Aston Valkyrie and AMG Project One.

Leiters had said a year ago, that the next car was coming (duh!), but Ferrari was essentially just waiting for the hybrid technology to be developed that would go into it. It looks like they've accomplished that, then.

Because that would imply the 80th Anniversary which is in 2027.
Is that probably why the Enzo was never called the F60, or the LaFerrari the F70? Always wondered why they went from simple names to, quite frankly, bad names for their supercars.

Is that probably why the Enzo was never called the F60, or the LaFerrari the F70? Always wondered why they went from simple names to, quite frankly, bad names for their supercars.
Basically. The press coined the F60 term early on during the mule sightings, but out fairness, the last 2 halo cars were F40 & F50.

Back