LaFerrari tune?

• Thread starter Wesome
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
As a big Ferrari fan, I just had to pick one of these babies up. However, it feels terrible to drive for me on just about every track. Seems to be very unbalanced. Some corners I'll have huge understeer and others the car can't stop turning in. I've tried playing around with just about everything in the settings, but I can't find anything that clicks. Anybody out there tame this wild thing?

I also play on a pad and use the standard ds4.

As a big Ferrari fan, I just had to pick one of these babies up. However, it feels terrible to drive for me on just about every track. Seems to be very unbalanced. Some corners I'll have huge understeer and others the car can't stop turning in. I've tried playing around with just about everything in the settings, but I can't find anything that clicks. Anybody out there tame this wild thing?

I also play on a pad and use the standard ds4.
Got the same problems with that baby to. I change 1 time the sports tyres hard to race hard, at that moment there car was lil but better. But to know the best way to set it up idk. I hope someone can help us.

As far as a LaFerrari is difficult to say given your driving habits:

but its a good rule of thumb to see how well you stop on a straight line and then pass judgment on what NEEDS TO BE MOD.

Now, I would start on my brake /accelerating sensitivity.
don't change anything as far as weight distribution or braking distribution.

Car is perfectly balanced.

Car has little feel to the road.
Detuned to N600 car feels quite good if a bit fishtail happy but at N1000 is a handful to drive without TCS. Waste of 1.6 mil to be honest.

Car has little feel to the road.
Detuned to N600 car feels quite good if a bit fishtail happy but at N1000 is a handful to drive without TCS. Waste of 1.6 mil to be honest.
I will try it. But N600 that was not the reason that i buy that beauty car. We must find a balance set up for the LAF.

I will try it. But N600 that was not the reason that i buy that beauty car. We must find a balance set up for the LAF.
Veyron is much better than the LaFerrari. Though it is prone to understeering, the faster speed, acceleration, better brakes and most importantly stability make up for it.
You can buy a Nissan GTR for under 100k and tune it with mileage points till you get N1000, and you basically have a Veyron for 1/20 the price.

LaFerrari is one of the few cars that's worth to put the traction control way up. And ABS, though the brakes still tend to lock up quite fast.

Veyron is much better than the LaFerrari. Though it is prone to understeering, the faster speed, acceleration, better brakes and most importantly stability make up for it.
You can buy a Nissan GTR for under 100k and tune it with mileage points till you get N1000, and you basically have a Veyron for 1/20 the price.

LaFerrari is one of the few cars that's worth to put the traction control way up. And ABS, though the brakes still tend to lock up quite fast.
Thanks for your advise.

This helped me to complete first race of La Festa Cavallino GT League

Attachments

• 15197213717491762152664.jpg
    15197213717491762152664.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,211
  • 1519721408247-1940798975.jpg
    1519721408247-1940798975.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,157
  • 1519721427532-206577625.jpg
    1519721427532-206577625.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,116
I totally love the La Ferrari, I usually drive with RACING SUPER SOFTS and TCS all the way off. It’s very well poised through corners. You just have to respect the throttle, I lowered the suspension on the front and rear to gain more stability. It’s is by far not a waste of money, it Isit demands respect. Mine is fully tuned all the way to N1000 Btw.

Back