laguna and infineon

• Thread starter traveler11
  • 3 comments
new to gt5 was hoping laguna and infineon were on this version but can't seem to find them . can someone tell me what version they are on ?
just learning to use ps3 and gt5 . it is easier to drive my race car . hoping this will improve my real lap times
thanks for any info
robert

Laguna Seca and Infineon are not in GT5 Prologue. They probably will be in GT5 (though not confirmed yet).

Laguna Seca and Infineon are not in GT5 Prologue. They probably will be in GT5 (though not confirmed yet).

While this is true, both Laguna Seca and Infineon are mentioned in the GT5P credits. In fact there are several names that are mentioned in the credits that aren't in GT5P which suggests that they'll be in GT5. Also, if you watch the credits, all the tracks from GT4 plus the new ones from GT5P are shown.

I’m thinking that if your fortunate to have a real car to run these tracks with, I would try to find a car that is close to your real lap times so that the timing in your head will be the same as your real world experience and just grind on the tracks until it is burned into your subconscious.

Back