Laguna Seca Enduro Roulette

  • Thread starter Thread starter Derf
  • 14 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
147
Now I've just recently got around to completing the Laguna Seca enduro. After an hour an forty minutes, I was praying that I would get one of the two Indy cars that this track offers. 90th lap swings around, I get my trophy, my 300 grand, and to the roulette wheel.
I saw three cars.
I said "WTF!" twice. Once after I count the cars on the screen and again after I don't get the single F1 this track had to offer.
The GTPlanet prize car list says that there are two Indys that the track would give you.
I'm stupid and this thread will die very quickly but someone explain this to me.
 
Hi Derf:
:irked: Checked two OTHER sources for Prize Cars & found one listing 3 & one listing 4. Really don't know why 2 of 3 show the wrong prize selection. Been so long since I did LSR Endurance I don't really remember...UB57
:irked:
 
lol i finsh the leguna and got a alteeza again..!!! and rite now i'm on my secon try..and on the 78lap and hpefully i get what i want..
 
Reasons for this are as follows:
1) GTPlanet (or SmokeALot) made a mistake.
2) There acually is two F1s but they interchange in the same spot of the roulette.
B) The movie Signs sucked.
75) -Space for rent-
 
derf chill man..just play the 90laps again...thats what i am doing so just be patient..i know its frustrating playing 90laps..!!really annoying.. but hey a game is a game. play it as it is..
 
the endurances are the worst part of this game. the fact that they take so damn long. the lap races are atleast easier than the 2hr races. i mean, even tho i cheat on the 2hr races doesnt mean that they arent still a pain.
 
hey derf!! i race the second time around and i just finsih 3min ago and i got the f686/m the fastests F1 lol...and i got it on my second try...hey derf try the second time and u wuill get it the car u want...and the prizw list for laguna is wrong its only Alteeza the F1 which is f/686/m
 
So its the F686 and only the F686.

And I believe the F094/S is the fastest F1
 
which of the F1 cars in the NTSC version is the same as the polyphony 001?
 
Auto__1 is back again...Hi (again)

In Laguna there was only three for me on the PAL version, i'm quite sure about that, i think it was (Nissan 400R, P002, Altezza LM)
 
Originally posted by Auto__1
which of the F1 cars in the NTSC version is the same as the polyphony 001?

That would be the F094/S, and the P002 is the equivalent of the F688.

Anyone who has won an Indy car at Laguna Seca Endurance speak up. What car did you win?
 
Aye, but they are slightly changed (P001 has a slightly higher nose and i'm not sure about the P002). I think i won the F1 from that race.
 
Ya know, winning an F1 from the Laguna Seca Enduro in the PAL ver. isnt the same as winning one from the NTSC.

The two Indys that GTPlanet says are on Laguna Seca is the F686/M and the F687/S. Niether are in the PAL ver., so I will re-word my question.

Whoever owns the NTSC version, who has won an F1 car at the Laguna Seca endurance race, I need to know what F1 car it is because:
1) I'm curious
ß) I'm sure the readers are curious
50) I can correct GTPlanet
or ¥) I can shut up in peace

Your answers will determine whether or not one can acually win two different Indy cars from Laguna Seca.

I wish I could start a poll on this crap, but people who havent won an F1 from Laguna Seca, let alone have even played the race, can vote.
Then again, people who haven't won an F1 from the race can lie to me also.:irked:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Aye, but they are slightly changed (P001 has a slightly higher nose and i'm not sure about the P002). I think i won the F1 from that race.

No, they're completely different.

The F688S (Polyphony002) is a 1988 McLaren. As such, it has a 1.5L V6 Turbo motor (or at least it should do, from my knowledge of the F1 regs). The F094S (Polyphony001) is a 1994 Benetton (people disagree with me on this, but fail to argue their point convincingly), and as such has a 3L V10 engine. Also, there's the small matter of 6 years' development, which is approximately akin to a lifetime in F1 terms.

Natively, the 001 is a lot quicker than the 002, but you can beat an AI 001 in the 002, you just need decent setup. Also, the AI seems not to apply full throttle or full brakes...
 
Back