i0lt.jpg

GT6
8i0i.jpg

GT5
94xo.jpg

GT6
up36.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. GT5 is the worst, obviously. Really you're not able to figure it out on your own?
Alright tough guy.
1. You basically put up some pictures, without any labels. How are we supposed to know what picture is implying to what.
2. They are pretty closely resembled, the texture of the tracks has been among the weaker points in gt6, so no it is not "Obvious"
3. Its dumb statements and rudeness like this that causes so many people who view the bored to not join, don't be a bully.

Alright tough guy.
1. You basically put up some pictures, without any labels. How are we supposed to know what picture is implying to what.
2. They are pretty closely resembled, the texture of the tracks has been among the weaker points in gt6, so no it is not "Obvious"
3. Its dumb statements and rudeness like this that causes so many people who view the bored to not join, don't be a bully.
I don't see how hard it could be to see the difference. He is not being a "bully" or a "tough guy" he is the stating the obvious. And why do the pictures need labels? The title of the thread is Laguna Seca GT5 vs GT6, not too hard to figure out.:rolleyes:

pakiman read what you write before you post it,sorry but you are the type of people, that make people not want to come on here with your comments like that.

Wow, the detail upgrade of the track from gt5 to 6 is amazing. The grass and bushes, trees, rock and buildings have had a huge texture upgrade. I never really noticed until now.

Thanks for the pics 👍

Could you make a comparison between GT5 and GT6 version of Autumn Ring, but with similar time of day?
In every comparison, or regular video with Autumn Ring I can find, time of day in GT6 is set to (probably) 4pm.

Like how they upgraded the track detailing for GT6. Now to update the track itself into the 2013- Laguna Seca.

It's good to see that they have improved the environment around the track with grass and such. Wonder if they made any improvements to Indy? They still have us running the wrong bus stop at Daytona (Should be the short one, we are running the one that doesn't even exist anymore.)

Could you make a comparison between GT5 and GT6 version of Autumn Ring, but with similar time of day?
In every comparison, or regular video with Autumn Ring I can find, time of day in GT6 is set to (probably) 4pm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61647765@N06/sets/72157641617282744/

I took a few pictures, the angles aren't EXACTLY the same, and the time of day doesn't seem identical, although in-game the track settings are identical. The GT6 version of the track just seems a lot...sunnier.

Autumn Ring GT6
by PHO3NIX_F1RE, on Flickr

Autumn Ring GT5
by PHO3NIX_F1RE, on Flickr

Oh.. thanks for the comparison. It seem like they have changed the track position.. I mean the world directions (N->S and W->E).

I got a feeling that improvements are being carried out for there next title. Or I'm wrong, their improved for GT6 due to bad quality and outdated modelling. :)

Back