Laika's Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laika
  • 4 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
102
Messages
adamkerr6894
I looked at my garage, thought that many of the many cars I have don't get driven :P

So, I am looking to get rid of these:

SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) - Fully Tuned, 2ish miles
Weds Sport IS350 - Tuned for drifting, 0 Miles
IMPREZA WRC 2008 - Must get rid of this, 0 Miles
XKR Coupe '10 - Fully Tuned, brilliant drifter, 0 miles
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.S) - Fully tuned, amazing drifter, 467.5 Miles from the UCD
MINOLTA 88C-V - 0 Miles. Someone please take this :P
Lexus ISF RM - Take it, please :D
 
Also, I'm after these:

Ford GT LM Test Car < < < <

Mazda Furai in Grey and Red wing
Jaguar XJ13
Jaguar XJ13 Chromeline (Can this be gifted?)
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept &#8216;01
FTO Super Touring Car
Alfa Romeo Guila TZ2 CARROZZATA DA ZAGATO CN.AR750106
Citroen GT by Citroen Race Car :D (Suprise me with the color)
 
Last edited:
Ford GT LM Test car for the impreza rally car, but you'll need to wait till 15/02
 
Back