Laika's wishlist - lots of rares for trade in return :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laika
  • 23 comments
  • 1,185 views
Messages
102
Messages
adamkerr6894
Right, I have had some rare cars that I never use. My wishlist needs to be complete by the time Test Drive Unlimmited Two comes out :P

I can trade at any time. My PSN is adamkerr6894
WISHLIST

Toyota ALTEZZA LM Touring Car
Ferrari 330 P3 Racing Car
Ford RS200 Rally Car
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version
Saleen S7 '02
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '99
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
Chaparral 2D - Getting trade on the 26th
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01
FTO Super Touring Car
GT40 Race Car '69 - Getting trade on the 27th
GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2
(D1GP) '04
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept


The cars that I am willing to trade. This list will grow larger and larger over time :D

Fully Tuned Audi Le Mans quattro - Alot of fun ;)
Fully Tuned 512BB
Fully Tuned R32 - Drifting
Impreza WRC 2008 - Trading on the 21st
Fully Tuned IS200 GT-1 - Trading on the 22nd
Intergra Type R DC5 RM - Trading on the 26th
Silvia spec-R AERO S15 RM - Trading on the 27th

IS F RM
MINOLTA 88C-V
Peugout Courage C60 Race Car'03 - Trading on the 24th
Formula Gran Turismo, Blue/White - Trading on the 23rd
CALSONIC Skyline R32 Race Car
 
Last edited:
Hey, your Courage C60? Isn't that a Pescarolo?

If so, I'll trade you my Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 for it :)
 
Hey, your Courage C60? Isn't that a Pescarolo?

If so, I'll trade you my Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 for it :)

I just noticed that theres a Stratos still in that list :P

I have one in my garage already, sorry :O

Any other cars?
 
I can trade my FTO for your Peugout Courage C60 Race Car'03.

Add me up PSN: flowjy if you're game! :)
 
Gt40 for your c60?

got also a s7, 330p4, 2d
 
I've updated the list - The 2D and GT40 are under trade for the 26th and 27th on another post.

flowjy, I can trade the FTO for the C60 at about 7:00 today. Add me, I'm not on my PS3 at the moment.
 
I've updated the list - The 2D and GT40 are under trade for the 26th and 27th on another post.

flowjy, I can trade the FTO for the C60 at about 7:00 today. Add me, I'm not on my PS3 at the moment.

oke to bad ;)
goodluck with your trade with flowjy
 
Any more trades?
 
Toyota ALTEZZA LM Touring Car
Saleen S7 '02
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (In chrome)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
FTO Super Touring Car
GT40 Race Car '69 - Getting trade on the 27th
GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept

I have all of the above, I'd trade any of them for the Subaru WRC...but I cannot do it till tomorrow
 
Sure, I'll organise when I get back from work :D
 
i have a HSR-II Concept, available to trade now for IS 200 GT-1
 
GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2(D1GP) '04 I need the FGT
pm please
 
DATES​

HSR-II Concept for IS 200 GT-1 - Xrsxis - 22nd
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (In chrome) for Subaru - Delta - 21st


Alright, post back dates that you can't do
 
Last edited:
Anyone today got these:

Ford RS200 Rally Car
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ‘01
 
Still looking for GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2?
 
Depends on what you want for it ;)
 
I'll trade my Altezza touring car for your ISf RM if it's still available. i can trade from tomorrow. PM me if required to confirm.
 
i can trade rs200 rally for an FGT

if yes, when can you do it?
 
330 P3 for FGT or C60?
 
I have a ZZII and a Altezza LM, I'll trade for the C60 I can trade NOW
 
Paul360, you got it :D

add Adamkerr6894.
 
End of trading :/
 
Hi I have the R390 road car, I'm interested in your c60.
 
Back