Lambo Event In Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason755
  • 10 comments
  • 964 views
Messages
44
What car do you win for doing this as I need to buy one to enter and dont want to buy the one I win.
 
Same problem i had. Bought it anyway, raced, and sold the one i won.
 
you win some old school one, I think Countach 70s something like that
 
You win a Countash 25th Anniversary edition, and for doing all the races in Professional catergory you win a Gallardo.

(cars in white)
 
On the contrary, GM, the car you win for finishing professional is actually a car coupon that begets you a random car.

I wish i got a gallardo.
 
do you guys know what a good would be a good lambo to use for the race, ive only tried driving the one in the special event, i think it gt tour, and i thought it handled lke ****
 
Yep the prize car is a Countach 25th Anniversary I won it about 5 minutes ago
 
you get a countasch for the lambo event and i think i got a maserati granturismo for the pro section completion.
 
Indeed Countach at the Professional Lambo race

Expert
Trofeo Gallardo: Lancia Delta Rally Car

I did both with a tuned Gallardo :).
 
Back