I need either of these cars.
I can offer:
F2007
Zonda LM
Sauber C9
Toyota Minolta
ESCUDO
Conditions of trade:
1. Trade must be now (sorry for those who trade on a "schedule", my schedule is too inconsistent so I don't want to disappoint anybody).
2. I need the lambo to be stock (removable mods are OKAY. engine and weight reduction mods are NOT wanted....)
3. Add my PSN: WainmanRabbit and tell me where you want me to send my car....
I can offer:
F2007
Zonda LM
Sauber C9
Toyota Minolta
ESCUDO
Conditions of trade:
1. Trade must be now (sorry for those who trade on a "schedule", my schedule is too inconsistent so I don't want to disappoint anybody).
2. I need the lambo to be stock (removable mods are OKAY. engine and weight reduction mods are NOT wanted....)
3. Add my PSN: WainmanRabbit and tell me where you want me to send my car....
Last edited: