Lambo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sun-Tzu7
  • 5 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
7
Looking to buy a Lambo so I can do the Italian Supercar race, the normal super car race and the Lambo race. Is this the best strategy? Which is the best Lambo for me to get. I was thinking of the Gallardo as anything more than 250k credits will take me an age to grind and I think thats my limit. Am I better off buying other cars and then winning those races separately?

Cheers
 
Gallardo or Ferrari 458 is what I would recommend. Gallardo has an extra event (Gallardo Trophy) but the 458 is a nicer car to drive imho.
 
The Gallardo can compete in three events :)
 
The Italia can compete in a number of events so is a good buy... but you WILL need a Gallardo for the Gallardo-specific comp.

Buy both when you can :D
 
Just got the 458 and LOVE it!!!

Any suggested tuning setups?

Do I need to buy the aero parts? Just completed the first 2 supercar events for professional and just got the last one to do to complete. Didn't realise that what I thought was an italian event is actually just ferrari so I can compete in about 4 events with it.
 
Personally, I bought the front splitter and the winglets or "extention". I left it at that to increase the cars turn-in potential, and along with nigh on every other mod (anything that gives more power, adjustable suspension, flywheels, all weight saving etc) it's probably the best handling car I have.
 
Back