Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV 2015Done (GT7) 

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudiMan2011

Scottish
Contributing Writer
Scotland
GTPlanet
Street-King-07
Quattro Saltire
ciqgey3cestsujykeurp.png
cptzcymapnkvqygo8e5d.jpg
bty5vabkoiiwyxoyiirp.jpg

Specs:

Engine: 6.5 litre V12
Power: 750hp
Weight: 1525kg
0-60: 2.8 seconds
Top Speed: 217mph+

The lighter, harder Aventador SV gains 50hp over the standard car and drops 50 kilos in weight as well as gaining more aero.

Last edited:
.............Yes, yes, yes!! I want. Too bad you can "replicate" this in-game, so it may not make into GT6.....

... The rear looks way too tall, and for the most part it looks like the work of a tasteless aftermarket tuner - not that the billionaires that buy it will care.
I agree completely with that @SCER. It is missing something that the Murcielago SV had and I cannot quite put my finger on it.

Having said that it would be more than welcome in GT7.

.......By the way, I just noticed that the rear brakes look worryingly puny, for a car capable of tearing your face off. Hopefully that won't be an issue...

.......By the way, I just noticed that the rear brakes look worryingly puny, for a car capable of tearing your face off. Hopefully that won't be an issue...
The rear disc is 0.7 inches smaller than the front disc (15.0" vs. 15.7" diameters), plus the rear rim is 1 inch bigger than the front rim (20" vs 19" diameters). So, yeah...it does look kind of funny when looking at it from the side.

I can't believe this car has received so few "Likes". This car is absolutely gorgeous, in my opinion. Sub-7 minute Nurburgring Nordschleife lap time to boot. Me likey! :lol:

I hope PD let us tune It up to n1000 when the car arrives later this week. N900 for the regular aventador seems a bit low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back