lamborghini 1.png

diagtr95.jpg

Engine: Lamborghini 6.0L Naturally Aspirated V12
Horsepower: ----
Transmission: Holinger 5-Speed Manual
Weight: ----
Drivetrain: RWD

Last edited:
Unless you know where I can find more shots of this car, that's pretty much all I can find.
............Challenge accepted. See ya in a bit.

Edit 1: @RACECAR Hold on, thread title's wrong - this car is Diablo GTR-S, not GTS-R. Look, it's in the photos!! :odd:

Edit 2: I think the year's off too - I've been to Reiter Engineering's history, and they have only started using Lambo Diablos as their go-to car from 2000 onwards.

Edit 3: Ah, now I'm onto something here; I just found out, from a site that specializes in diecast models no less, that this car was built by Reiter Engineering, not Lambo themselves. Searching for more info...here's a pic from that site:

model2901.jpg

This is the closest I can get to - I went to Rosso Japan magazine's website, and IT'S ALL IN JAPANESE!!! CAN'T UNDERSTAND A THING!!!

diagtr95.jpg

Last edited:
............Challenge accepted. See ya in a bit.

Edit 1: @RACECAR Hold on, thread title's wrong - this car is Diablo GTR-S, not GTS-R. Look, it's in the photos!! :odd:

It was slight slip up, chill out. I've had this saved as a draft so at the time I typed it, I was in a rush and didn't bother checking.

Edit 2: I think the year's off too - I've been to Reiter Engineering's history, and they have only started using Lambo Diablos as their go-to car from 2000 onwards.

If that's the case, then I'll change it. Info has been hard to find on this car so anything I've put has been a rough guess.

Edit 3: Ah, now I'm onto something here; I just found out, from a site that specializes in diecast models no less, that this car was built by Reiter Engineering, not Lambo themselves.

While true, I'm not gonna be allowed to post this as "Reiter Engineering Diablo GTR-S" due to how the guidelines for car requests are (see the Ford GT GT3 and Ford GT GT1 threads I made).

This is the closest I can get to - I went to Rosso Japan magazine's website, and IT'S ALL IN JAPANESE!!! CAN'T UNDERSTAND A THING!!!

diagtr95.jpg

Well, at least I got the best sized picture for the thread.

I'm honestly amazed at the effort. All the looking I did only landed me on die-cast sites or links that for some reason mistake GTR-S for GTR. I'd really appreciate if you guys could help in finding specs on this car.

Nice. Adding that to the first post for the time being, unless a video of this car at speed shows up.

I have found so far that it uses a 6000cc (6.0L) V12, it's based of the GTR but is tuned for FIA racing (that's why it might be called GTR-S) and it's Rear Wheel Drive (RWD).

Last edited:
I have found so far that it uses a 6000cc (6.0L) V12, it's based of the GTR but is tuned for FIA racing (that's why it might be called GTR-S) and it's Rear Wheel Drive (RWD).

Anything on Horsepower and weight?

Back