• 10 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
IU7wOMI.png
Lamborghini Diablo SE30 '94
IU7wOMI.png

file.php

The Diablo SE30 was introduced in 1994 as a limited-production special model to commemorate Lamborghini'a 30th anniversary. The car was designed largely as a street-legal race vehicle that was lighter and more powerful than the standard Diablo. The engine received a healthy boost to 525 hp by means of a tuned fuel system, freer-flowing exhaust, and magnesium intake manifolds. The car remained rear-wheel drive to save weight, and omitted the electrically adjustable shock absorbers of the VT model, but it was equipped with adjustable-stiffness anti-roll bars which could be controlled from the interior, on the fly.

The car's weight was lowered by replacing the power glass side windows with fixed plexiglas (with a small sliding vent window as on many race cars) and removing luxury features such as the air conditioning, stereo, and power steering. Carbon fiber seats with 4-point race harnesses and a fire suppression system added to the race nature of the vehicle.

On the outside, the SE30 differed from other Diablo models with a revised front fascia featuring straked brake cooling ducts and a deeper spoiler, while the rear cooling ducts were changed to a vertical body-colored design. The raging bull emblem was moved from the front of the luggage lid to the nose panel of the car between the front indicators. The engine lid had slats covering the narrow rear window, while a larger spoiler was installed as standard equipment. The single rear fog lamp and rear backup lamp, which had been on either side of the rear grille, were moved into the bumper; this change would be applied to all Diablo models across the lineup. Completing the exterior variations were special magnesium alloy wheels, SE30 badging, and a new metallic purple paint color (this could be changed upon request).

Only 150 SE30 models were built, and of these, about 15 were converted to "Jota" specification.

0 - 100 Time: 4,0 seconds
Top Speed: 333 km/h

image-jpg.102475

file.php

Last edited:
If GT has many duplicates of Skylines, MX-5's, NSX's and S2000's, it wouldn't hurt to add a few Diablo duplicates.
Except we don ´t have any Diablo SE. We have a few versions of it, but this one is it´s base. I wouldn´t even mind to have the Diablo Roadster, as it is my favourite Lamborghini so far...

You would never hear a single complaint out of me about Diablo duplicates...mostly because all the Diablo's usually have some very obvious differences. Its not the same as having two of one car because it happens to be right hand drive instead of left. Definitely one of my all time favourite cars

Back